Lexx T-shirt Contest Part 1

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Lexx T-shirt Contest Part 1

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

These are the two entries for the colored design on a white shirt choice.

Okay troops, take out the Jedi first!

or

Oh and don’t forget to suppost Lexx with the Lexx Raffle at http://www.thefrey.com/raffle.htm

mandara k
    Participant

This is the tough one….. I like both of these designs… I just tossed a coin.

purple_unicorn
    Participant

Both are very nice, but I went with the 790 design. I think it’ll look better on a white tee.

Anonymous

They’re all pretty good – can I have one of each? ๐Ÿ™‚

Or maybe one on the front and one on the back?

And waddabout forehead stickers! Now THAT would get attention! Very innovative too (unless of course you sweat a lot (meeting Xenia/MM could cause droopyness)).

nursewhen
    Participant

I like the second one best (personal preference, the first one is good too).

LadyJade69
    Participant

Oh the second one for sure, I like that one the best and would love to have one for me even though I won’t be able to make the DragonCon..dang!

LBLEXX
    Participant

they are both good! i almost wanna say 790, but the second one sticks with me a little more. ๐Ÿ˜€

ilyekkakai
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ Well, I have made my two cents known…..now , how do I get one once they are finished?…and , yes I am going to DragonCon!…yay!!

nursewhen
    Participant

Actually, will you be shipping any to the UK? I’m not going but I’d still like to pretend.

Jhevz
    Participant

Frey,
    I chose the 2nd 1 frey, because it’ll definitely look better on a white t-shirt; please give my regards to whoever made it; it’s definitely well made & very clever.
    I do hope you plan to have this contest again next yr; I promise I’ll do a better 1 & have a better planned out 1. This was a fun 1 to try to do; I hope you do it again next yr.
    Have a safe & Happy 4th of July.

Lexxian to Lexxian,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

Both are so incredible it’s hard to choose ๐Ÿ˜•

I chose the first one, after all a T-shirt without 790 might invoke the “Wrath of Jeff” and set him off on his “790 was really in charge of the entire crew” bit. ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜›

Anonymous

I liked ’em both too! But I picked the first one because:
    #1-I’m biased. I have always adored 790.
    #2-If you want to get noticed, the 790 design would do the trick, especially at something like Dragon Con where the *official* attire is black on black, with black accessories! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    #3- It would look better on a white T-Shirt than the other one (IMHO, of course!)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.