Lexx… the Comic

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I am a die hard fan of the Lexx and now I am doing a comic to continue the series… its called The AniLEXX.. combining Anime and the Lexx…

http://worldofzin.keenspace.com

That is all for now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That reminds me.. did anything become of the Animatrix thing?

Anonymous
    Inactive

BTW, nice artwork!

Anonymous

I don’t know what happened to the AniMatrix personally, I though the concept was kinda cool though.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by kenzar2k:
    I am a die hard fan of the Lexx and now I am doing a comic to continue the series… its called The AniLEXX.. combining Anime and the Lexx…

Wait a minute…that’s what I was going to do!
    But seeing as I don’t have time to work on another comic, great job! I’m glad somebody did it!

Oh, and if you get past ten pages I’ll link you (I’ve seen too many web comics die)

[ 30-07-2002: Message edited by: Road Hunter ]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by kenzar2k:

http://worldofzin.keenspace.com

That is all for now.

That’s all? That’s so COOL! My gosh I am simply amazed each and every time I see the creative spark of magic and genius that this show has inspired, continues to inspire. Hell, it got the left [that’s the math side, right?] of my brain working again, just so I can begin to learn programming; close to a miracle, I’d say ] Please keep us informed of updates because I have only recently become totally addicted to anime myself so double the pleasure!!

Anonymous

Wow, that is fantastic!!! More, More, More!!! And the artwork is really good, I will look forward to more comics!!

Anonymous

Indeed! How often do you update it?

theFrey
    Participant

I finially, got the page to load right for me. and all I can say is WOW!! It was great. Very nice clear art, cute storyline.

Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous

Yeah, his site is difficult to load, not just because it’s very image intensive but it’s also on keenspace. Their hosting is slow as porridge. I was on there for a while and eventually got fed up with them. But it’s worth the wait isn’t it.

Flamegrape
    Participant

Really cool work! I have your page bookmarked! Keep it going! It’s great!

Anonymous

Ditto, VERY nice work.

elmey

I LOVE your comic!!! I have it bookmarked too, it’s great! Keep it up, please! There are too many Lexx sites that haven’t been updated in years! It’s really great! Thanks!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.