Lexx to end principal filming Oct 5th

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Lexx to end principal filming Oct 5th

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

as in shooting at electropolis ends october 5th…there will be location shooting afterwards, notably in asia for episodes 4.20 and 4.23

The working title for 4,20 is “apocalexx now”…apocalypse now is one of my favorites, probably tied with clockwork orange and it is apparently lex g’s favorite film as well…i asked mamabear if marlon was going to be in it, she was very cagey and said ‘sort of’ so i am all atwitter

4.23 is currently known as “lyekka versus japan”, again my comment of ‘sounds like mothra’ was greeted with, ‘well, sort of’

as you know, tonight’s episode of lexx has been preempted for the marathon for the victims, but it will be shown next week, and will be the last of lexx season 4 shown in 2001 in the united states

love to you all, fx

Anonymous

and will be the last of lexx season 4 shown in 2001 in the united states

!!??!! I knew that Sci Fi was changing their schedule around a bit but there’s 3 months left in 2001 doh. Can you fill me in with details or point me to the info I missed? Thanks

edit:
    Found it over in the other Forum

[ 22-09-2001: Message edited by: LexxLurker ]

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by siglum:
    shoot.
    i think i’m gonna regret missing the last
    uncon in halifax, that was probably the last
    chance to see the sets, the beans, & the lead
    actors all in one place like that…

fx thanks for posting your correspodences
    with mamabear, i get more info from this
    site than from either scifi or lexx.com,
    yet another reason to like this place

our pleasure sweetie, and remember to tell us when you hear things too; it’s the interaction from the people on this board that makes it a special place
    although it won’t be the same as the uncon, we are going to have all kinds of pictures and interviews from the trip right here so you guys get to share in it at least vicariously…

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

in it at least vicariously…

Don’t you mean vi-Kai-risously?.. *snicker

Okay, that’s enough PUNishment for now

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by X:

Don’t you mean vi-Kai-risously?.. *snicker

Okay, that’s enough PUNishment for now

groan

Headgehog
    Participant

FX, do you know what the other working titles are for the remaing 4 episodes listed as TBA?

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    FX, do you know what the other working titles are for the remaing 4 episodes listed as TBA?

not yet, if we can’t find out before the trip to hali, it will be one of the questions for the beans

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.