Lexx toilet!!!

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Last week I saw the Lexx toilet on Wake the dead. That tongue must be about the funniest & best idea I’ve seen for a long time!!!

Nick (who doesn’t get out much)

Anonymous

The LEXX toilet is rather funny
    “The…experiance takes a little getting used to”- Xev

Nick, have you seen 3.08 “The Key” when Stan actually admits to enjoying using the toilets?! Kai’s comeback line is fantastic!
    I won’t spoil it if you seen it!

——————
    “pRiCk yOuR FiNgEr, iT iS DoNe. tHe MoOn hAs NoW eClIpSeD tHe sUn. ThE aNgEl hAs SpReAd iT’s wInGs, tHe TimE haS cOmE fOr BeTTEr tHiNgs…”

Anonymous

Mercury, I haven’t seen *any* of series 3 yet!

Am I to assume that there is er…. no need for Andrex?

(Edited to fix typos)

[This message has been edited by Nick (edited April 02, 2001).]

lizard
    Participant

At least the lexx toilet is environmentally sound (it seems as if the lexx is digesting…). It makes me wonder if the lexx itself leaves giant dung balls behind on the planets that it visits? Or is it so efficient that it creats no waste? Or burns it as fuel?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Lizard:
    At least the lexx toilet is environmentally sound (it seems as if the lexx is digesting…). It makes me wonder if the lexx itself leaves giant dung balls behind on the planets that it visits? Or is it so efficient that it creats no waste? Or burns it as fuel?

hmmm, interesting point, neither lexx nor the moya seem to leave droppings, i guess they are just superefficient, nick i am with you on needing to get out more-i know i do and i cringe and laugh at the same time whenever i see that scene

Anonymous

When I saw the Lexx toilet scene, I told everyone I knew about it! I mean I’ve been watching sci-fi my entire life and I’d never seen anyone poop, till Lexx. I thought it was very noteworthy. Pity my enthusiasm was not really reciprocated. The world is still not ready for a space porta-potty.

——————
    There is no character, howsoever good and fine, but it can be destroyed by ridicule, howsoever poor and witless. Observe the ass, for instance: his character is about perfect, he is the choicest spirit among all the humbler animals, yet see what ridicule has brought him to. Instead of feeling
    complimented when we are called an ass, we are left in doubt. (Twain)

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by BlackCloud:
    The world is still not ready for a space porta-potty.

yeah i guess scatological humor kind of hits its peak in popularity in the preschool crowd but the images from the lexx toity definitely stick with one, especially the cheesy sound effects and tongue

Anonymous

The toilets are very funny! Kai’s even been down one!! (Wake the dead). There not very private are they?! But then Stan and Xev are the only ones who use them so they won’t get caught by a stranger!

——————
    “pRiCk yOuR FiNgEr, iT iS DoNe. tHe MoOn hAs NoW eClIpSeD tHe sUn. ThE aNgEl hAs SpReAd iT’s wInGs, tHe TimE haS cOmE fOr BeTTEr tHiNgs…”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.