Lexx UK DVD set 1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

hi all,
    Ive ordered the dvd boxed set 1 from Blackstar and it should arrive tomorrow, one question tho..how much is cut from the UK dvds(no spoilers pls) ?

Anonymous

The UK DVDs are completely uncut.

——————
    “My world is unaffected, there is an exit here. I say it is and it’s true. There is a dream inside a dream, I’m wide awake the more I sleep. You’ll understand when I’m dead. I went to God just to see and I was looking at me. Saw Heaven and Hell were lies, when I’m God every one dies…”

Anonymous

I bought myself that lexx DVD and it is excellent value for money, when you watch it i think you’ll agree with me when i say the best part is in Supernova when you get to see zev’s (Eva Haberman) breasts.

Anonymous

Mr. Potato Head says:

The wise master is the one who sees past the husks of the body to the true beauty that shines from within.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head:
    Mr. Potato Head says:

The wise master is the one who sees past the husks of the body to the true beauty that shines from within.

mr potato head has been annoying enough on several threads that i feel compelled to say “mr potato head should go jump into a cuisinart”

Anonymous

I strongly agree Mr potato head is doing my head in. I don’t know who he is AND I DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHO HE IS. talk some sense you idiotic TOY STORY fan.

Tod
    Participant

I just got my copy of the first Lexx DVD, from Woolworths who are selling it for a measly £19.99 in their sale!!
    Cheapest I found it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.