LEXX Writers – update

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx LEXX Writers – update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Jon emailed me today. He was really pleased with the response from you guys about your ideas and thoughts for season 4. However, he respectfully pointed out to me that he wasn’t really after ideas as such, just some info on the previous shows and characters (my interpretation of his original message was possibly a little enthusiastic ).

He mentioned that they have their own ideas for the story development and was worried that the ‘news’ item on the LEXX pages of this guide would mislead people.

Hence the reasons for this message. (I thought it best to change the news item too)

The response was great however, it gave us the opportunity for some feedback to Salter Street about exactly what we want to see in the next season and I think that can only be a good thing. Jon was very positive.

He is in Halifax now. I’m sure we all wish him well.

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited 01-13-2001).]

Anonymous

even if he’s not after ideas it certainly got everyone else thinking and in a tizzy, and it certainly validated the three blind men describing the elephant concept, we all seem to be taking something slightly different away…anyway good luck to him too!

trillian
    Participant

“Ah, I see” said the blind man to the deaf man on the telephone.

Either way, it was great to ask us, the fans. I hope all goes well for him in Halifax as well.

trillian

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

Anonymous

GOOD LUCK IN HALI, JON!

Hope you won’t be a stranger(leave the ‘strange’ to us ) and you’ll come and visit, from time to time!

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Sarcasmagoria
    Participant

Thanks for the news, Sad! And Jon, if you’re lurking: good luck!

——————
    Peace,
    Cassie

Remember, boys and girls – Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.