LEXX

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

Way are the LEXX forums delited?

——————
    I am the crusader

Christine Carroll
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by crusader:
    Way are the LEXX forums delited?

Someone hacked in to the server? that supports this site and deleted a lot of stuff, etc including part of the SADBOARD….Sadgeezer said that he is working on getting everything back up and running… but sadly he said it might be
    MONDAY!!! intil every thing is back the way it was !!! (crying) This is sooooo very BAD !!!!!!

——————
    “to air is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

Excerpt from “Exquisite Corpse” by Poppy Brite

“Late in the year,New Orleans still has its hot days. In the slave quaters, Jay and Tran blossomed like the giant stinking carrion-flowers that grow in humid jungles. Their ravaged abdomens swelled and burst like red-petals, a jubliee of rot. Their putrescent fluids pooled on the concrete floor and in the hollows of their disintegrating bodies. …Their faces, c**** and B**** grew into shapeless masses of blackened flesh. Swollen tongues like ball gags forced their jaws wide. Organs tumbled out of their bodies like distended winebags. From their decomposition rose wisps of steam and soft wet sounds of gaseous intimacy….Tran fell out of his binding straps and melted slowly into Jay’s ribcage. A large, faintly iridescent stain ate up the concrete floor around them. Their eyes were black caverns.They gave birth to worms, generation after generation, until their bodies were covered as if in a living blanket. Soon they were picked clean, their bones an ivory sculpture-puzzle shining in the dark, waiting to tell their mute love story.

crusader
    Participant

Tell me about it!!! ๐Ÿ™ Some pepol think its fun destroying fore outhers!!! I hate thoes kinds!!!

Will the topics and al that we wrote come back or will it be a emty start?

Christine Carroll
    Participant

I really have no clue…. I think Sad is trying to the posts as well as the forums back ! I hope !

——————
    “to air is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

Excerpt from “Exquisite Corpse” by Poppy Brite

“Late in the year,New Orleans still has its hot days. In the slave quaters, Jay and Tran blossomed like the giant stinking carrion-flowers that grow in humid jungles. Their ravaged abdomens swelled and burst like red-petals, a jubliee of rot. Their putrescent fluids pooled on the concrete floor and in the hollows of their disintegrating bodies. …Their faces, c**** and B**** grew into shapeless masses of blackened flesh. Swollen tongues like ball gags forced their jaws wide. Organs tumbled out of their bodies like distended winebags. From their decomposition rose wisps of steam and soft wet sounds of gaseous intimacy….Tran fell out of his binding straps and melted slowly into Jay’s ribcage. A large, faintly iridescent stain ate up the concrete floor around them. Their eyes were black caverns.They gave birth to worms, generation after generation, until their bodies were covered as if in a living blanket. Soon they were picked clean, their bones an ivory sculpture-puzzle shining in the dark, waiting to tell their mute love story.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Christine Carroll:
    I really have no clue…. I think Sad is trying to the posts as well as the forums back ! I hope !

Yep, don’t worry you guys, the reason I took off the LEXX forums is that they are a little poorly at the moment and I am pretty sure I can get all of the posts back. It’s just that this may not be possible if the forums are left open for new posts.

It’s hard to communicate at the moment – I’m still spitting nails and the server twerps for their incompetance …. ( it’s possible that I shouldn’t say this about them if I’m to get my FTP password to work )

I’ll keep everyone posted in the Announcements Forum.

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited February 18, 2001).]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.