Life on Mars

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    corvina
    Participant

New series here in UK ..kinda sci-fi I guess…cop gets trashed in 2006 ends up in coma but also back in 1973 as… a cop!

It’s actually a lot better than it sounds and they’ve done a really good job getting 1973 horribly right…

Anyone else seen it?

MuadDib
    Participant

Yes, tuned in to it thinking it was going to be one of those awful “science” programs the BBC puts on at those times of night, when they drag some crackpot out from wherever the University or Government agency he works for has hidden him, so he can expound his views on why we’re all decended from aliens. (If you’re wondering why I would watch something like that think MST 3000).

Anyway, I thought it was quite good, kind of hard to put it into a category though, is it Sci-Fi, comedy or a police drama?

corvina
    Participant

nice touch..I thought…was when in the midst of all the 70’s sounds – Lou Reed – Bowie – they played the Who..the song they use in CSI NY (I think) and suddenly you’re sorta warped back into the 21st century…then it dawns on ya …ha old record…clever…fun… ๐Ÿ˜€

kokopelli
    Participant

I heard good things about it. The story line give the opportunity for interesting character interactions.

Anonymous

Im smitten with Liz White, what a cutie.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.