list of thing not to do before going to bed! part 2

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums LaughterHouse-5 list of thing not to do before going to bed! part 2

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

guys, i have started this second thread on this topic because the BB get ‘wobbly’ when it hits 40 post on a thread so please continue this topic here and i will ask FX to lock the other thread so the BB doesn’t go crazy.

Anonymous

i am also going to copy the last couple of posts here from the other thread for continuation purposes.

Smartass 2002
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 461
    posted 24-02-2002 12:57 AM
    ——————————————————————————–
    I only wrote half of it. I think that the water in my cordial must have had some highly illegal and delusional drug in it, because I’ve never even tried to write anything like that before!
    dark_angel3838 writing her half, I can understand, but ME writing my half…..?
    Oh yeah, a late message on the story; don’t read it while you’re drinking.
    ——————–

You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.

Posts: 75 | From: Mars Colony | Registered: Jan 2002 | IP: Logged

mary beth
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 324
    posted 24-02-2002 05:19 AM
    too late
    ——————–

Words have meaning and names have power. The universe began with a word you know. But which came first, the word or the thought behind the word.
    Lorien-“The Summoning”-B5

Posts: 387 | From: dallas, texas | Registered: Sep 2001 | IP: Logged

Smartass 2002
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 461
    posted 24-02-2002 10:07 AM
    Did you choke on your drink???
    Or did you have a sudden vision that involved a ‘huge can of Coke’ next to a ‘huge bowl of fairy floss?’ *Zack vision spoiler there!*
    ——————–

You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.

Posts: 75 | From: Mars Colony | Registered: Jan 2002 | IP: Logged

Anonymous

quote:

Did you choke on your drink???

nope, it squirted out my nose! LOL

Anonymous

Mary Beth, that’s GROSS!
    And you’d better lock the BB cos I’m extremely sure it’ll go nuts if it ISN’T locked.

Anonymous

SA2002, FX closed the previous thread so no danger of crashing there. but we have lots of room here in this new thread! ok i will start it up.
    Londo wearing black briefs with a red heart on the backside, a lime green corset with orange garters and light purple hose attached to the garters. yellow flip flops (beach sandals) and he is running in a hamster wheel thingy. oh and don’t forget about the Power Puff Girl barrettes in his hair which is now in pigtails! yep your gerbils gave me the idea for the hamster wheel.

Anonymous

Mary Beth, I’m happy to say that the space hamsters weren’t my idea, they were dark_angel3838’s idea. My ideas were Sheridan and Morden. And it was my idea to get the hamsters to be marriage-mad and make Ivanova marry Morden. (I’ve deicded that it ends in a divorce and Ivanova marries the now reserrected Marcus.)
    Imagine this: Kosh in a hot pink encounter suit with big, bright yellow and blue flowers painted on it. His shoes; bright purple sandles!
    If you watch Red Dwarf and have seen Demons And Angels, imagine G’Kar in Demon Rimmer’s outfit!

Anonymous

try drink cordeal listioning to the corrs[the best of] and reading about g’kar and londo in strange outfits that make you puke everywhare!!!!

Anonymous

Hey, you’re on the same time as me!

Anonymous

try drink cordeal listioning to the corrs[the best of] and reading about g’kar and londo in strange outfits that make you puke everywhare!!!!

ewwww messy!

Anonymous

Mary Beth, I hear about it every day at school. It’s gotten to the point where Ben’s “G’day, Jess” is more interesting!
    Oh… and finally the hat is but a memory. I watched a bit of the Star Trek marathon without laughing at Kirk! The marathon’s still on. The usual schedule for tonight’s Sci-Fi Sector is Star Trek, ST; TNG, ST;V, ST;DS9, B5 then Starhunter. Now it’s something like Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek Series 2, Star Trek…
    Let’s see if I can survive tonight without B5 and Starhunter!

[ 02-03-2002: Message edited by: Smartass 2002 ]

Anonymous

ok i don’t remember the hat,(and i am too tired to go back and check) but what really sticks in my mind is the Daffy Duck tattoo on the jiggly belly! it is burned into my eyelids!
    ok now for something new. Quark (DS9) in powder blue baby doll pajamas with a matching bow stuck to his head. wearing those little high heeled slippers with the fuzzy furry stuff on the front, having a pillow fight with Data who is wearing a black leather dominatrix outfit complete with thigh high red leather boots and a whip!

Anonymous

HELP!!!! GROSS DATA PICTURE!!! AAAARRRGGGGHHH!!!
    Okay, I’m over it. So, how’s this; Morden as a baby in pink clothes plus a big pink bow on his head, waving a dummy around screaming “I want my associates! Someone get me my associates or I’ll hit them with this here dummy!”
    Or, Spock wearing little hot pink shorts with white hearts, a lime green tee, black stockings, shoes with pom-poms at the toe, Kosh 2’s helmet… which is painted bright blue with pink flowers and the words ‘There’s No Place Like A Helmet’ on them!

Anonymous

why not go the full hog? the entire B5 cast dressed as extras from Dynasty…all those shoulder pads, ridiculous hair…throw in a few ra-ra skirts, the odd pair of flourescent pink towelling socks, make-up a-la Human League or Adam Ant…and there you have it! the ultimate ’80s nightmare. now what could be more scary than that??

Anonymous

hahahaha that is funny everyone! LOL
    and snooklepie

throw in a few ra-ra skirts,

that is amazing. i was just thinking about putting Giribaldi in a cheerleaders outfit, complete with pom-poms and pigtails. LOL

Anonymous

LMAO!!!!
    Welcome to the topic, snooklepie! Out of curiosity, how did you get your name anyway? Mine got this way ‘cos I’m a smartass most times and it’s 2002.
    Please don’t mention Dynasty and B5 in the same sentance. I’m gonna have nightmares about it as it is. (Or maybe just nightmares about Deathwalker, that’s the ep on tonight)
    Suggestion: Sinclair dressed up as The Phantom, purple tights and all! Or, can you imagine Kirk (ST) as the Phantom of the Opera?
    Or Spock in the shower with hot pink speedos playing with a rubber duck (oops, I actually typed an ‘i’ at first… stop imagining him playing with that, you dirty people!) and singing ‘Singing In The Rain.’

Anonymous

me and the other half have this sort of competition going between us- who can come up with the most ridiculous pet names for the other. snooklepie is one of the less daft ones…
    anyway, what’s wrong with the idea of sheridan striding round the station wearing a power suit a-la alexis? is the thought of an over-size perm too scary?? you wont handle this….
    the setting: B5
    the cast: the crew
    the story: an accident in the space-time continuum has turned everyone into the kids from fame. no, sorry, i must start leaving the wine gums alone- i’m having visions of londo running round in a lycra leotard, leggings and leg-warmers. kosh breaking into the chorus “fame! i don’t want to live forever.. i gonna learn how to fly..” as he flys out of his encounter suit and dances on the ceiling..no, hang on, that’s lionel richie…

Anonymous

i have been struck blind by these terrible images!
    as Kirk “need..time..to…heal. must..have..more…time.”

[ 05-03-2002: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Anonymous

KOSH SINGING????!!!! LONDO IN A LEOTARD???!!! ROTF LMAO!!!!!!!!!
    OMG, you’re worse than I am… just.
    Okay… The crew with afros that are so high they interfere with the ceiling, long, dangly earrings (Daffy Duck earrings for Garibaldi) platform high-heels which contain goldfish in the heels and the very strong smell of strawberries. As for Kosh, he’ll be baking muffins with blue even mitts, a flowery apron that says ‘Kiss The Cook’ and he will be singing ‘Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This,’ by Eurythmics!!!

Anonymous

no, no, no… one of those tasteful aprons that are the front of a woman wearing stockings and sussies, completely with inflatable boobs… sheridan dressed as ronald mcdonald, delenn wearing a new kids on the block t-shirt, sporting a limahl-style hairdo. vir running round wearing combats, a cerise pink mohair jumper and high heels, ivanova wearing a big fluffy bunny suit, garibaldi doing an audition for zz top….

Anonymous

OMG!!!!! You scare me!!!!
    Okay. Vir in a lime green Pipeline shirt, hot pink shorts (REALLY short shorts) bright yellow sandals. His hair dyed purple, and he’s drinking Victoria Bitter while hanging upside down from the ceiling of the White Star, with Londo in Marilyn Monroe’s white dress (complete with fake boobs and bra) with a perm that makes him look like an electrocuted sheep, yelling at Vir to stop hogging all the beer!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

!!!
    ok. the crew of NCC1701 are transformed into the cast of Riverdance, with scotty tapping away as michael flatley- when klingons wearing purple kaftans with orange and blue flowers on them invade the ship. kirk rushes to the rescue sporting a sandwich board proclaiming “eat free at mcdonalds” whilst in the guise of the hamburglar, ably assisted by chekov dressed as one of santa’s fairies. spock surveys the proceedings in his black leather studded dress & thigh high booties…
    twisted, aren’t i????

Anonymous

**mary beth is laughing uncontrollably**

Anonymous

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, you’re twisted. But so am I! (I’m just not THAT bad…. yat!)
    I’ll pick on the Star Trek (original) crew. (They’re getting some serious bagging, aren’t they?)
    Kirk with tattos of roses and daisies up both of his arms with a whole list of the people he’s fallen in love with in one hand. He’s wearing thigh-high lime green boots, hot pink speedos, a chef’s hat, a pale blue boob tube and green sunglasses. He’s reading out his list to Spock, who’s in a blue mini-skirt with frills and lace galore with a pair of black high-heels and NO shirt. Scotty is standing nearby. He’s wearing a fake moustache that sticks out the side of his head and a wedding dress with a twenty-metre long train with purple discolouring, holding a bunch of roses as he prepares to marry Chekov……
    OMG, how am I ever gonna manage to watch Star Trek again??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Come on, Mary Beth, suggest something so we know we’re not the only ones on this board who are quite possible insane!!

Anonymous

ok you asked for it!!!!

Kirk, Spock, Bones, Scotty, Picard, Riker, Data, Worf, Q, Sisko, Odo, Quark, O’Brien, Chakotay, Tuvok, Paris, and Kim, all wearing cheerleader and pom pom girl outfits. dancing sexy to “I Touch Myself” by Samantha Fox! then for their second song they dance to “I’m Too Sexy” hmm… can’t remember who sings that hehe! can you just imagine when they do a pyramid or toss one of them into they air and then catching them. btw these are girl outfits not the male version! i can just picture Sisko putting his finger to his lips and then to his butt saying “I’m Too Sexy”!

DalekTek790
    Participant

Why do I keep coming to this forum?!? Every time I do I am horribly disgusted.

Anonymous

karaoke nite at the Zocolo..
    morden is up on stage, doing a medley of Tiffany and Debbie Gibson songs. it’s ‘come as your fav pop star’ fancy dress, so vir has come as marylin manson, and londo has come as glen medieros. the grey council are shuffling around as the bay city rollers, while delenn is slumped in a corner clutching a bottle of whiskey and yelling ” hey! dig the tartan!!” whilst at the same time chucking peanuts at the stage. morden takes offence to this, and retaliates by breaking into a bucks fizz number

Anonymous

…g’kar decides he wants a go, so he climbs up onto the stage in his fluffy bird outfit, so he can at least do the tweets and the dance to ‘the birdy song’. garibaldi does his turn as rolf harris, doing ‘two little boys’. zack can’t quite make up his mind what to do. he’s come as one of the old guys that did the ‘macarena’ with los del rio, but he can’t find a partner, so someone suggests he teams up with delenn and do ‘agadoo’. everything is going fine, until they get to the ‘jump up & down & to the knees’ bit, at which point..

Anonymous

Good one, Mary Beth. (Mutters) even though I’ll be stuck with hideous Star Trek nightmares for the rest of my life…

Why do I keep coming to this forum?!? Every time I do I am horribly disgusted.

‘Cos maybe you’re hoping that we’ll all get suddenly sane!!!!! No chance. But look on the bright side, when we’re all off this topic, we’re all sane. And in real life, we’re sane. (Ermmmm…. well, maybe not me, after all, I read somewhere that all teenage girls are clinically insane. Actually, for a supposedly insane person, I am amazingly sane when it comes to anything other than this topic!!!!)
    Snooklepie, I’m gonna have nightmares about Karaoke Night at the Zocalo as well as my Star Trek nightmares. Just the IDEA of people wearing those outfits makes me wince!! And them singing…. I thought KOSH singing was bad enough!!! You know, somehow I seriously doubt that Morden would make a good singer!
    And just WHY do I keept on having Sisko visions that are too gross for me to write down. It’s okay for you, Mary Beth, to write that, but it’s ME who ends up with the horrible visions and the overwhelming urge to involuntarily laugh and wince whenever the Sci-Fi Sector comes on!!!!!
    Due to my now hallucinating mind, I won’t be making any suggestions tonight, except for this one;
    Vir in a hot pink jacket with a yellow shirt on underneath, lime green pants and purple socks pulled up to the knee and brown shoes and a skullcap that makes his hair stick out at all angles!!!!!!!

[ 08-03-2002: Message edited by: Smartass 2002 ]

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Smartass 2002:
    ‘Cos maybe you’re hoping that we’ll all get suddenly sane!!!!! No chance. But look on the bright side, when we’re all off this topic, we’re all sane. And in real life, we’re sane. (Ermmmm…. well, maybe not me, after all, I read somewhere that all teenage girls are clinically insane. Actually, for a supposedly insane person, I am amazingly sane when it comes to anything other than this topic!!!!)

Whoa, hold on…You’re a teenage girl?!? The age isn’t too surprising, I figured late teens, early twenties; but I just assumed you were male. All this time I’ve been talking to you as if you were a guy. I’m sorry, it’s just that your style of writing, your interests you’ve mentioned, all seemed to indicate masculinity. Okay, okay, I’ll get over it.

Just curious: how old are you? For all I know, I may be the youngest “geezer” on this message board, and it would be reassuring to find that there was someone my age (or younger ) here.

I don’t think you’re insane (then again, you did like my story… ).

Oh, and for the record, there are much more disgusting threads on this forum.

Anonymous

….how about the enterprise crew having to go on an away mission into The Blue Oyster Club, without attracting too much attention……’nuf said, really- i’m already breaking out into a cold sweat!!!!

Anonymous

okay, The crew of B5 decide to throw a rocky horror party for Haloween. Imagine Londo in a short short maids dress sliding down the bannister with no panties on, gyrating lewedly against Vir wearing a long black butlers suit. Suddenly, the door opens to find the Vorlons in sparkly glasses and tight suits dancing in line to the time warp while Garibaldi tapdances wildly in ruby slippers, hot pants (super short) a gold glittery jacket, with bright red hair (a wig) and a tophat. Baldi then falls flat on his tushy, splitting the pants and revealing his incredible hulk undies. Just then ,appearing in the door ,wearing 8 inch platforms, a black leather corset,fishnets pulled up by black lace garters,and blue and green eyeshadow, is G’kar, lustily gazing at Sheridan, wearing nothing but a loincloth and body oil.

Anonymous

quote:

Whoa, hold on…You’re a teenage girl?!? The age isn’t too surprising, I figured late teens, early twenties; but I just assumed you were male. All this time I’ve been talking to you as if you were a guy. I’m sorry, it’s just that your style of writing, your interests you’ve mentioned, all seemed to indicate masculinity. Okay, okay, I’ll get over it.
    Just curious: how old are you? For all I know, I may be the youngest “geezer” on this message board, and it would be reassuring to find that there was someone my age (or younger ) here.

You know, most people figure the same thing, too; that I’m older than I am. Actually, a lifetime of reading history books and thick books like my fav, Chung Kuo; The Middle Kingdom, have pretty much shaped the way I speak. (You’re lucky I don’t use the same language they use in Chung Kuo, there’s a lot of romanized Mandarin in that book!)
    My age, and rest assured, you’re the third youngest person on the forum, is fifteen. The youngest is Lucinda (dark_angel3838) who is fourteen.
    You know, I never thought I wrote like a guy. Most guys here are ‘allergic’ to writing ANYTHING so I don’t really have comparing material.
    Okay, counter-question, how old are YOU? If you go to college (called university here, college is high school. I sometimes get confused on the point) then my guess’d be middle twenties.
    And you said there were worse topics… where? I’ll see if I can somehow manage to corrupt them!
    (Attempt at an evil laugh, then a choking fit.)

Anonymous

Nirvanah, snooklepie, hang on while I scream… this could take a while.
    AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! GET THESE IMAGES OUT OF MY MIND!!!!AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    (Feel free to edit.)
    Okay, I’m over it. Unfortunately, I’m going to have hideous, hideous nightmares for the rest of my life and the image of Sheridan in a loincloth….. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! Is going to burned into the back of my eyelids forever.
    Snooklepie, congrats on becoming a Committed SadGeezer!
    Now for something REALLY gross…. mwahahahahahaha *cough cough cough.*
    The main male charactors of B5 in ten-feet afros that are sprayed hot pink and have pics of purple and red Daffy Ducks sprayed onto them. Long, dangly earrings that are attached to chains which are attached to their noses. Their faces painted in black and yellow stripes with little love hearts painted on and horns like Darth Maul’s sticking out of their ears… which are painted green. They are only wearing Superman boxer shorts and brown boob tubes. Their socks all say ‘Really Cute People Are Wearing These’ and ‘I’m Too Sexy For My Shoes.’
    Okay, I’m starting to feel sick AND I’m running out of ideas, so I’m gonna have to stop there. A tame gross thing; Stan naked!
    Please help me. I’m REALLY gross!!!
    Oh, does anyone else go on the Lexx forum at Lexx.com? I’m on there, using my real name (Jessi.) You can guess who I am anyway! I use the sane signature!!!

[ 10-03-2002: Message edited by: Smartass 2002 ]

Anonymous

Nivanah, Snookliepie and SA2002. ewwwwwwww, ick, and OMG.

how about Shatner in yellow and pink polka-dot babydoll jammies with a blond long haired curly wig and green bunny slippers! btw he is holding a stuffed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle doll, Raphael. or if you like you can picture Londo in the same outfit.

Anonymous

somehow these images arnt desturbing me, i think is cos im not very good at visulising (or mayby i just dont want to!)

if anyonye knows how to edit pics of the crews of b5 and star treck and want to post them it would be alot funnyer for me!

Anonymous

try this-
    1) get posters of Take That, Bros & Rick Astley
    2) get pictures of B5 crew, cut out faces & glue them onto above posters in place of the actual faces
    3) play records by above artistes, then attach posters to ceiling above bed
    4) drink copious amounts of alcohol, and have a cheese & chocolate spread sandwich as a midnight snack
    5) go to bed.
    6) call doctor in the morning. you’ve had a hideous night dreaming of Londo singing ‘never gonna give you up’, sheridan, delenn & g’kar warbling ‘when will i be famous’ and the others doing ‘relight my fire’, with garibaldi as lulu….

…and i should have been committed long ago!!

Anonymous

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
    We are sick, sick people!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

believe me, the cheese and chocolate bit works!! you want freaky dreams…. been there, done that…
    mind you, wouldn’t listening to any late ’80s boy band poop and then associating it with class sci-fi fry your brains anyway??

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Smartass 2002:
    My age, and rest assured, you’re the third youngest person on the forum, is fifteen. The youngest is Lucinda (dark_angel3838) who is fourteen.

That is also surprising to me.

quote:

Okay, counter-question, how old are YOU? If you go to college (called university here, college is high school. I sometimes get confused on the point) then my guess’d be middle twenties.

I am 18 (and male, of course).

quote:

And you said there were worse topics… where? I’ll see if I can somehow manage to corrupt them!

Well, for starters there’s that one Mary Beth posted with a list of “funny” (disgusting) stories, at least one of which is an urban legend. After reading about 3 I felt like I was going to be sick and was hitting the “Back” button frantically.

I have actually had nightmares caused by things I read on this message board, just not this forum.

Anonymous

if anyonye knows how to edit pics of the crews of b5 and star treck and want to post them it would be alot funnyer for me!

No pictures! PLEASE, no pictures!

believe me, the cheese and chocolate bit works!! you want freaky dreams….

Please, no cheese or chocolate either! Especially no cream cheese!!! My two fav foods (well, apart from ice-cream and Viking bars!) Hey, pick on Spam!!! I don’t know what it is, but I’m quite sure it’s not a nice food thing!!!

I am 18

Oh! Well, I was definately out, wasn’t I?!! Well, I never said I was good at judging people’s ages!!!
    Okay, try imagining this; a Shadow flying through a corridor with a Dalek zooming after it in hot pursuit!!!!
    I know, it’s pretty lame, but I’m cracking up! I was bored in Health and I started thinking of weird things to put in a fanfic, and that image cropped up in my mind!!!

Anonymous

sorry for the nightmares DT. it certainly wasn’t intentionally. my apologies for any distress i have caused you.

Anonymous

ok guys i am going to ask FX to close this thread too. before the BB gets wobbly. i will start a part 3 thread so please continue with this fun topic!

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.