list of things not to do before going to bed. part 3

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums LaughterHouse-5 list of things not to do before going to bed. part 3

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

part 3 WOW!!! don’t stop now. keep them coming guys! i will copy the last few posts from part 2 here for continuation purposes. have fun!

snooklepie
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 494
    posted 11-03-2002 11:07 PM
    ——————————————————————————–
    believe me, the cheese and chocolate bit works!! you want freaky dreams…. been there, done that…
    mind you, wouldn’t listening to any late ’80s boy band poop and then associating it with class sci-fi fry your brains anyway??

DalekTek790
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 15
    posted 12-03-2002 12:56 AM

quote:
    Originally posted by Smartass 2002:
    My age, and rest assured, you’re the third youngest person on the forum, is fifteen. The youngest is Lucinda (dark_angel3838) who is fourteen.

That is also surprising to me.

quote:

Okay, counter-question, how old are YOU? If you go to college (called university here, college is high school. I sometimes get confused on the point) then my guess’d be middle twenties.

I am 18 (and male, of course).

quote:

And you said there were worse topics… where? I’ll see if I can somehow manage to corrupt them!

Well, for starters there’s that one Mary Beth posted with a list of “funny” (disgusting) stories, at least one of which is an urban legend. After reading about 3 I felt like I was going to be sick and was hitting the “Back” button frantically.

I have actually had nightmares caused by things I read on this message board, just not this forum.

——————–

Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Posts: 1005 | From: Iowa City, IA (college)/Davenport, IA (home), United States | Registered: Dec 2000 | IP: Logged

Smartass 2002
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 461
    posted 12-03-2002 05:53 AM

quote:
    if anyonye knows how to edit pics of the crews of b5 and star treck and want to post them it would be alot funnyer for me!

No pictures! PLEASE, no pictures!

quote:
    believe me, the cheese and chocolate bit works!! you want freaky dreams….

Please, no cheese or chocolate either! Especially no cream cheese!!! My two fav foods (well, apart from ice-cream and Viking bars!) Hey, pick on Spam!!! I don’t know what it is, but I’m quite sure it’s not a nice food thing!!!

quote:
    I am 18

Oh! Well, I was definately out, wasn’t I?!! Well, I never said I was good at judging people’s ages!!!
    Okay, try imagining this; a Shadow flying through a corridor with a Dalek zooming after it in hot pursuit!!!!
    I know, it’s pretty lame, but I’m cracking up! I was bored in Health and I started thinking of weird things to put in a fanfic, and that image cropped up in my mind!!!
    ——————–

The editor’s work has been in vain
    The phantom writer has struck again!

Posts: 113 | From: Mars Colony | Registered: Jan 2002 | IP: Logged

mary beth
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 324
    posted 12-03-2002 06:25 AM
    sorry for the nightmares DT. it certainly wasn’t intentionally. my apologies for any distress i have caused you.
    ——————–

Words have meaning and names have power. The universe began with a word you know. But which came first, the word or the thought behind the word.
    Lorien-“The Summoning”-B5

Posts: 469 | From: dallas, texas | Registered: Sep 2001 | IP: Logged

mary beth
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 324
    posted 12-03-2002 06:34 AM
    ok guys i am going to ask FX to close this thread too. before the BB gets wobbly. i will start a part 3 thread so please continue with this fun topic!
    ——————–

Words have meaning and names have power. The universe began with a word you know. But which came first, the word or the thought behind the word.
    Lorien-“The Summoning”-B5

Posts: 469 | From: dallas, texas | Registered: Sep 2001 | IP: Logged

Anonymous

*new starfleet dress code*
    1)hair- to be styled in the same manner as a toilet brush
    2)uniform-men- y-fronts (blue with approriate colour trim for section (e.g yellow for engineering)). 8-eyelet Dr Marten Boots (tartan). Madonna-style cone bra
    women- pink bloomers, lime green vest top.
    elton john ’70s platforms
    3)make up is allowed under the new code, but must be applied by a chimp wearing boxing gloves
    4)jewellery must be gothic- please refer to metal/rock magazines for details. all vulcan personnel must wear the largest pair of earrings possible. this will aid in disguising their ears on away missions
    5) if socks are worn by either sex, they must be knee high, and black & white striped

Anonymous

OMG and LOL!!!!!!!!
    No, the new Starfleet dress code would be
    1. Hot pink shorts for men.
    2. A sash proclaiming rank for both genders.
    3. Make-up allowed but has to be put on by Worf (because Worf wants to get in touch with his feminine side!)
    4. Hairdos like Londo’s or afros or mohawks for both genders.
    5. Thigh-high boots with nineteen-inch heel for women. No heel for men.
    6. Women would have to wear black-and-purple-and-yellow-and-red hippie skirts.
    7. I’ll go with the cone bras as well, but they HAVE to be silver.
    8. Long, big, dangly earrings with a bunch of rubies at the end.

[ 13-03-2002: Message edited by: Smartass 2002 ]

Anonymous

Londo in a white wedding dress with veil, long gloves and train. holding a bunch of dandylions. he is marrying G’Kar who is wearing a pair of orange speedos with a light purple puffy sleeved frilly lace shirt with yellow, red and black knee-high socks. the priest is Garibaldi wearing a Playboy Bunny outfit. you can substitute an actually bunny costume if you prefer.

Anonymous

OMG!!!!!!!!!
    Okay, Londo (I like picking on him, have you noticed?) wearing lime green stockings, a bright yellow top, a pair of pointy-toed shoes with pom-poms on the end – and the shoes are coloured bright blue – a little skullcap (hot pink, of course!) He is walking on his hands. Oh, and he’s in the try-out for cheerleaders!!!!

Anonymous

the cast of B5 in the movie “The Wizard of Oz”.
    Ivanova as Dorothy
    Sheridan as the Tinman
    Giribaldi as the Scarecrow
    Sinclair as the Cowardly Lion
    Delenn as the Wicked Witch of the West
    Londo as the Good Witch Glenda (of the North)
    G’Kar as Toto the dog (LOL)
    and Marcus as the Wizard of Oz

Anonymous

Londo in a cerise pink jogging suit, a dozen gold medallions round his neck, puffing on the biggest cuban cigar you ever did see, is entertaining g’kar, dressed in a basque, stockings & suspenders….and a large pair of bunny slippers. Romantic music in the bakground is provided by ‘The Happy Hammond plays Burt Bacharach’, on an old HMV record player, as they sit back in their lime green vinyl setee. a knock on the door sees garibaldi enter- he’s come to the party in his bright red britney spears leather suit, and is carrying a bottle of supermarket sparling wine, and his Knight Rider video collection…. (and if that bit don’t scare you, nothing will!!!!)

Anonymous

HAHAHAHAHA! what got me was the Knight Rider video collection! hehehehe!

Anonymous

ROTF LMAO!!!!! LOL at the very least!!!!!
    How about Londo in a lime green singlet, big, black boots, short shorts with pink, blue, green, yellow and mauve flowers on them drinking Victoria Bitter and watching the Brady Bunch!!!!!
    Or, even worse, imagine Bester doing the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Okay, here’s something funny AND real. Kellie and Kai were after the feather duster, which Kellie had, and Kai discovered that some people can kick certain places REALLY hard when a feather duster is at stake!!! I have the quote of the aftermath here;
    Kellie: Are you okay?
    Kai, croaking: Yeah.
    Several minutes later;
    Me: Are you still alive, Kai?
    Kai, still croaking: Yeah, barely!

[ 14-03-2002: Message edited by: Smartass 2002 ]

Anonymous

Londo in a French maid outfit!

Anonymous

Londo & G’kar as Torville & Dean, doing the ‘Bolero’ routine…ahhh… how graceful..Londo as Jane Torville…G’kar doing triple wotsits (can’t spell it!!)…don’t they make a lovely couple?? 6.0- even from the Russian judge!!
    …was that 1984?
    Smartass: clue- i was 13…

Anonymous

i was 13…

Everyone’s been 13!!!
    And another idea, borrowing from the Karaoke Night idea…. Heavy Metal Night!!!!!
    Let’s see, everyone is wearing black and hot pink (i have an obsession with that colour, have you noticed) with a rock and roll band on stage, led by Kosh (who’s singing), with Garibaldi belting hell out of the drums, Sheridan on an electric guitar and Ivanova, very out of place, playing a flute!!!
    BTW, they all have mohawks, dyed hot pink, and punk outfits that are ALL black!!! Oh, and Sheridan has a pin as an earring!!!!

Anonymous

ok how about the cast from B5 doing the musical “Cats”. just imagine all the licking going on. them licking their paws and tails, and even licking each others ears and faces! and just picturing them prancing around the stage like cats has me ROTF LMAO!!!!!!!

Anonymous

13 in 1984!!! ahem…just means i’ve had more time to lose my marbles!!!!!
    ok, how about B5 meets Sesame Street?? Kosh could be Big Bird, Garibaldi could be Oscar, Londo could be the Cookie Monster….
    or how about The Muppets?
    Sheridan- kermit the frog
    Delenn- Miss Piggy
    Ivanova- Animal
    Londo & Vir- Stadler & Waldorf
    Garibaldi- Beaker
    G’kar- The Swedish chef
    The station could become the ship from ‘Pigs in Space’…..

Anonymous

OMG!!!!
    How about B5 meets Total Recall 2070???
    Sheridan as Hume, Delenn as Olivia, Ivanova as Olan…. Garibaldi as Ehrenthal(????!!!!!)
    Oh yeah, and Londo as Collecter (the evil guy) and Vir as Calley!!!!

Anonymous

Not ROTF LMAO, it’s more like EEEEEWW!!!

{edited to take out lots of the E’s and W’s so that the thread woudn’t look all screwy.}

[ 23-03-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

i have just had truely awful vision…G’kar, Sheridan, Garibaldi and Marcus as The Spice Girls, with Londo strutting around in Geri Halliwell’s Union Jack dress….

Anonymous

OMG YOU’RE GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Even worse, the cast of B5 dressed up as Scandalus!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

the cast of B5 dressed as rappers dancing a country-western line dance. Londo has one of those fake pirate birds on his shoulder. Girabaldi has “bite me” shaved on the back of his head. Sheridan has a red balloon tied to each wrist. Delenn has 5 inch long chili pepper earrings on.

Anonymous

*New Earthforce uniforms*…how about all the B5 men wearing nothing but grass skirts and purple plastic sandals, with shark-tooth necklaces and daffodils hanging from their ears, with the girls wearing purple cat-suits and green cardigans, along with smiley-face base ball caps? and if delenn can’t fit one on her head, she could paint her bone a tasteful flourescent yellow…oh, i nearly forgot the spinning bow-ties… …with flashing lights..for both sexes!

[ 20-03-2002: Message edited by: snooklepie ]

Anonymous

OH dear, I think I’m going insane.
    Oh yeah, that’s gonna happen anyway.
    How about all the guys from B5 in those T-shirts, the really horrible type with flamingoes and purple, green and yellow background, and all with Londo’s hairdo (G’Kar included) and hot pink shorts? Also, they’re having a disco on the ceiling, and G’Kar is cooking a cake on a BBQ (occasionally patting it with a yellow-mitted hand) and actually managing to succeed!

[ 21-03-2002: Message edited by: Smartass 2002 ]

Anonymous

is G’Kar wearing one of those “Kiss The Cook” apron?

Anonymous

…or is he naked?? ‘cos if he is, he’d better be careful with his dangly bits near that hot surface…i wouldn’t eat that sausage if i were you….

Anonymous

OMG!!!!!!!

ewwwwwww!!!! and remember when he almost died. they had him on the medlab table and they ripped open his shirt and we saw his…..ack!!! sorry i need to drink some vodka and repress this memory!!

Anonymous

is G’Kar wearing one of those “Kiss The Cook” apron?

What is it with you Americans and Kiss The Cook aprons???!!!
    And yes, he is wearing one, with the fake boobs if you like, and it’s painted purple and green.

…or is he naked?? ‘cos if he is, he’d better be careful with his dangly bits near that hot surface…i wouldn’t eat that sausage if i were you….

NO!!!!!!!! The thought of G’Kar naked is totally gross and disguisting! To say the least!!!
    He’s wearing a Hawaiian shirt and hot pink panties as well!

Anonymous

Okay, just thought of something, the Borg on Red Dwarf.
    The general reaction?
    Lister: Kryten, why didn’t you do the washing last Thursday?
    Kryten: Well, sir, these strange androids kidnapped me and took me aboard their ship. Then they tried to ‘assimilate’ me into something they called their ‘collective.’ I’d really have preferred a box of chocolates!
    LMAO ROTF!!!!!!!!!!
    How do you think it’d go as a fanfic????

Anonymous

or could you imagine Cat’s reaction to being assimilated? something along the lines of ‘perfection? man, those guys have got a lot to learn..assimilate me- i show you perfection. you really ought to do something about your dress sense. black rubber is sooo uncool. try gold lame… ‘

….Londo joining G’kar behind the barbie. he’s wearing a frilly pink and green apron over a flourescent yellow leather catsuit, with rhinestone-covered cowboy boots on his feet and a purple chef’s hat balanced on his hair…

[ 23-03-2002: Message edited by: snooklepie ]

Anonymous

Londo and G’Kar dressed in animal print catsuits giving you a manicure, in a nightclub where Sheridan and Delenn are singing on stage the theme to “Friends”!

Anonymous

arrrghhh!!! can’t you hear me screaming all the way over there????

…or Londo & G’kar in bunny-girl suits, complete with ears, pom-pom tails and fishnet stockings, scooting around the club on rollerskates serving pina coladas while Sheridan & Delenn warble the Patrick Mcnee/ Honor Blackman number, ‘Kinky boots’…?

Anonymous

if you really want to scream, read all 111 posts all at once! i dare you!!!!

Anonymous

methinks that be a challenge… give me a day or so. would only be able to do that on another computer. my ISP bombs after 4mins if i don’t send or retrieve anything in that time means i can only scan through a lot of the stuff on this board, ‘cos i don’t have time to read it properly just keep poking your head out of the window, and have a good listen…i’ll be taking you up on that challenge!!!

Anonymous

I have read all 111 posts.

You guys need social lives.

Considering the fact I had enough time to read all 111 posts, I need a social life.

*sniff*

Anonymous

hehehehe poor super joe, come back to the Pub and i will give you a free drink!

Anonymous

Super Joe, we have social lives, but part of them revolve around the SadBoard!
    (Sigh). But you are right. There comes a time in every person’s life when they must suddenly become sane.
    (Starts laughing hysterically).
    As if!

Anonymous

sanity has no place in this thread!!!!hehehehe

mary beth opens her apartment door and listens closely for the screaming.

nope nothing yet.

well while i am here i might as well add this.

just picture Londo, G’kar and Giribaldi wearing all of the outfits that the drag queens from “Priscilla, Queen of the Desert” wore!

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Anonymous

AAAAAAAARRGGGHHHH!!
    sp..sp..sp..sp…sp..space hamsters???? fluffy blue dresses????

…William Shatner, instead of re-appearing in Star Trek as Kirk, is ressurected as T.J. Hooker..swaggers up to Picard, hands on hips..”so..you’re the perp that did this??”, gesturing towards Adrian Zmed, who is slumped in a corner with a jug of Romulan Ale singing “i’m forever blowing bubbles…”

{Edited because of formatting problems}

[ 03-04-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

I take it you liked the story, then???
    I’ve written more, actually. A spoiler is, Zack starts having visions of food while trapped in the lift. No, he doesn’t accidentally cannabalise Lyta, they get out and he gets married to her.
    Still have to figure in that bit, too. I think it’s going to go AFTER Kosh and Garibaldi open up a resturaunt in the middle of nowhere on Mars and the second Kosh opens a lemonade stall on Z’Ha’Dum!!!!
    I only came up with half of these ideas, I’ll have you know!!!

Anonymous

I hope you heard my cyberscream, chaps!!!

…how about having Zack get out of the lift by transporter?? he could re-materialize on one of the transporter pads of the Enterprise-D, with a shocked Chief O’Brien looking back at him…
    “oops, sorry. wrong show. Q’s been playing with the transpoter array..”
    “who’s Q?? is he with the Vorlons??”
    “who are the Vorlons?? O’Brien to Worf..we have a security situation down here..”
    ….or something like that!!!

Anonymous

Actually, I have a special place reserved for Star Trek; the Shadows start quoting Star Trek and use transporters!!!
    I finally had a nightmare about this topic; I dreamt of Londo running in a hamster wheel and Kosh singing the chorus to Fame while Vir, in a lime green tee, drank Victoria Bitter. I actually woke up laughing!!!

Anonymous

In case anyone’s wondering about the name change, I got sick of the old name and am now using my own name and a number for good measure (also because it’s my age and I’ve been in different chat rooms before and I am probably the fifteenth Jessi there is on this Net system!)
    And another spoiler for you guys; Sinclair crashes on a jungle planet and, as he’s reading The Phantom comics, when we regains consciousness, he promptly dons purple tights in the belief that he is The Phantom!!!
    BTW, before anyone else gets on, I’m starting up Part Four. I’ve always wanted to do that!!! And I won’t stuff up the basic processes in making a Part Four either, I promise!!
    Still, I think Kosh needs to be picked on some more….

[ 08-04-2002: Message edited by: Jessi 15 ]

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.