Little Blue Planet

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Now I know this is late (or early depending on where you live), but in 4.01 it struck me that the Beans seemed to be reintroducing the characters. Ex. We had it told to us several times that Kai was an assassin in the divine order and Stanley seemed intent on telling us every five min. that he was the Captain of the Lexx (Although maybe he needed to boost his confidence, not having the key and all)
    Was this done for new viewers or did I just watch too many of the reruns on tape before seeing this episode?

Headgehog
    Participant

Originally posted by Time Prophet4.01 it struck me that the Beans seemed to be reintroducing the characters. Ex. We had it told to us several times that Kai was an assassin in the divine order and Stanley seemed intent on telling us every five min. that he was the Captain of the Lexx (Although maybe he needed to boost his confidence, not having the key and all)
    Was this done for new viewers or did I just watch too many of the reruns on tape before seeing this episode? /QUOTE] I think that they were reintroducing everyone for the new viewers. They also did soemthign like this in 2.01 Mantrid.
    But when your think about it, they tell us every episode Kai is an assasin, Stan is the Captian and Xev is a love slave cluster lizard.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.