Little paint dolly

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Midori
    Participant

Ok ive been making little computer dolly thingys. i find them to be cute and thought id put two here for now I know there not fantastic.. but i think there cute..

Midori

[ 10-09-2002: Message edited by: Midori ]

theFrey
    Participant

No, they are adorable. But…. should Kai be standing around looking like soemthing out of the west side story?

Kidding, they are great. Thanks for sharing.

Midori
    Participant

HA HA.. thats funny.. i know his pose is a bit ummmm weird.. i just found a better base body.. so im going to make another one.. that was the only one i could find at the moment..
    I made a me dolly to

these are a bored habit of mine..

Midori

[ 10-09-2002: Message edited by: Midori ]

Anonymous

Gotta love’ em! (Sigh,) It must be nice to have those talents…I have a deep appreciation of artists/ animators! T_T

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:
    But…. should Kai be standing around looking like soemthing out of the west side story?

Wait ’till you see him when I put him in Jedi Knight II!

Flamegrape
    Participant

Those pics are so cool, Midori! But where’s Stan? And 790? LOL.

Midori
    Participant

STAN STAN AND ONLY STAN!!!!

oooo and other versions of Kai and Xev and a first edditon Zev.. Im trying to make 790.. but im not sure about robot heads yet..

Midori

[ 11-09-2002: Message edited by: Midori ]

pet
    Participant

Hey! Midori! You did more dollz! Cool! Aren’t they fun? And so easy (comparatively). I love the Kai one.

I just came over to add the smilies and my Xev doll, but I’ll just stick her here, where she fits:

Pet;D

Midori
    Participant

I think you did such a cute job on your doll.. ANd they are sooo easy to do!! its addicting.. i read tutorials on making the clothes.. and bam.. its that simple.. only problem i have it the eyes n face area wen i make it from scratch.. but i managed..

Midori

Flamegrape
    Participant

Cuteness! So cool!

Anonymous

Coolness! So cute!

pet
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Midori:
    I think you did such a cute job on your doll.. ANd they are sooo easy to do!! its addicting.. i read tutorials on making the clothes.. and bam.. its that simple.. only problem i have it the eyes n face area wen i make it from scratch.. but i managed..

Midori

That’s what I did, found a tutorial ,and BAM! I’m doing a page of bases based on Bettie Page and pin-up poses… uh… someday. Also, there’s a collection of doll bases and clothes on CNet, or a dollz generator or something. I was downloading something else to try out; I didn’t have a chance to snag it while I was there last time.

The faces are the most difficult part for me, too. There’s so little space to work with, and then to get an expression out of them. Whew! I used a generated dollz face for my Xev and my own doll (the first I made), but I don’t for my other dollz. Unfortunately, I started with a style with smaller heads, and made it worse for myself. What was I thinking?

Pet;D

P.S. I love your doll of yourself, too. Very stylin’! Mine’s a little too late-80’s Stevie Nicks. And as you know, my hair isn’t this big!

[ 12-09-2002: Message edited by: pet ]

Midori
    Participant

Your doll is cute to.. its bigger than mine.. i found tiny dolls to mess with cust you can make a mistake and it will still look god unless you zoooooom all the way in.. ha ha..
    Here is another dolly of me

and here is the picture i made it from

my digicam SUX but you get the idea..

Midori

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.