Liv Tyler on Lord of the Rings

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Liv Tyler on Lord of the Rings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Liv Tyler Talks about Lord of the Rings

Liv Tyler has spoke to briefly to Empire Online about her role as Arwen in the new Lord of the Rings film trilogy.

We’re all done now – it’s amazing. I just can’t wait to see it, because there’s so much stuff that I haven’t seen yet, and so many things that will be added in that I wasn’t a part of. I’m really anxious to see how it all turns out.

Liv Tyler plays the part of Elrond and the wife of king Aragorn. “I had never read [J.R.R. Tolkien’s Rings] books before I was actually offered the part, which I felt a little bit of an ignoramus about, but I have read the books and I know absolutely everything now.

I think everybody’s really questioning {if the film will closely follow the story in the books}, but I think it’s going to be absolutely beautiful. I’ve seen some footage, and I was so blown away, by the performances more than anything, because none of us will see the effects until the movies [are] completed. But Peter Jackson is a wonderful director, and all of the people involved were perfectly cast to play those parts, and I think that will really come across.

For more information checkout the Empire Online article.

The first Rings film, The Fellowship of the Ring, opens in the USA on Dec. 19 2001.

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited April 20, 2001).]

Anonymous

I heard that Hugo Weaving was playing Elrond! Can anyone confirm deny og give me more info on this?

——————
    I Imagine: Therefore I may be

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.