live chat with jeff hirschfield

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx live chat with jeff hirschfield

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

jeff has agreed to march 9th, saturday for live chat with all of us…for directions to the chat, go to scifichat and follow saddy’s excellent directions

to read the interview with jeff, go to here

the chat will be at 8 pm est for all east coast americans (and torontoans )

that’s 5 pm for the west coast

and 1 am sunday morning for the brits

make us proud, be there to pelt 790 with questions!stroke his ego! or ask him what the hell he was thinking with prime ridge, or mort, or whatever ;D

[ 23-02-2002: Message edited by: FX ]

DalekTek790
    Participant

Yes! A chat with the head man! I have an appointment with student health on the 9th, but I should be back to my dorm in time to come on before the chat is over (I wonder what my psyche would think if I told him I was in a hurry to talk to a robot head ).

dgrequeen
    Participant

Oboy! That’s bound to be a riot, and I definitely will try to be there!

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    Yes! A chat with the head man! ).

oops, sorry dt, we put these on weekends to try to get people on days with as few commitments as possible…and also 8 pm is the latest jeff can do it because of babies and still make it work for overseas…but i think that is 7 pm for you? sorry, please try to be there

as for the psyche, just tell him you’re talking to a writer’s alterego…then you guys can discuss channeling and the mental health of creative types in general

Anonymous

Indeed

[ 24-02-2002: Message edited by: Smart_Aleck ]

theFrey
    Participant

so a quick recap would be.

Jeff Hirschfield will be in Sadgeezer Chat on Saturday March 9th at 8 pm est, that’s 7 pm central, 6 pm mountain and 5 pm for the west coast and 1 am sunday morning for the Brits. I think it is Sunday Noon for the Aussies in Sydney and Melbourne and 11am for the Queenslanders.

for directions to the chat, go to http://www.sadgeezer.com/cgi-bin/SadCHAT/chatmain.html

To read Jeff’s new interview go here http://www.sadgeezer.com/lexx/interviews/jeff-1.htm

theFrey
    Participant

only an hour to go!

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:
    only an hour to go!

We’re all psyched (I have 14 questions for him, but I doubt I’ll ask them all).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.