Looking for a Roommate for Labour Day Weekend

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions Looking for a Roommate for Labour Day Weekend

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    I’ve made both my flight & hotel reservations for Atlanta, on Tuesday; I’ll be staying at the Marriott Fairfield Inn from 8/28-9/1 & I’ll be flight out of Sacramento, CA on 8/28, catching a flight at Salt Lake City, then to Altanta. I’ll be arriving in Atlanta, 8/28 at 7:06pm & I’ll be leaving Atlanta on Labour Day evening, 9/1, taking a direct flight to Sacramento; I’ll be arriving in Sac Airport, 9/1 at 9:07pm.

I’m currently looking for a roommate, since I’ve made the reservations, Tuesday; I don’t take up much room & can/able to use 2 drawers if I need to; I look like Kai, when he needs Proto-blood or go into his Cryochamber, in the morning, I’ve been told that I talk in my sleep or I sound like I’m having sex in my sleep, I may need some help getting in & out of the shower/tub when I take my showers, I wash up on other days I don’t shower/bathe, I do tend to talk to myself when I’m alone; but otherwise, I’m a pretty good roomy. I don’t mind having either a male or female as a roommate, since I don’t know if a friend of mine is going to be roomming with me or not; I’ll let you know next month, but before the convention.
    I’ll see you all there, take care & have a great Summer.

Lexxians, Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    I heard from my friend in Southern CA & he told me that he won’t be able to make it; he tried to see if he could afford it & told me that he would like to meet you all, but can’t afford to go to Dragon*Con. But he did suggest, while we were talking on the phone about getting some of the Lexx guests to the Gallifrey Convention; I told him I’d post it & see what happens; if you want more info about the Gallifrey Convention, you can go to: http://www.gallifreyone.com.

I’m still looking for any Lexxian who’s going to this yr’s Dragon*Con to become my roommate; I really don’t take the much room (see above for more info) & I’ll be staying at the Marriott Fairfield Inn from 8/28-9/1. I’ll be flying in & out of Atlanta, GA on Delta Airlines, & on Labour Day evening, I’ll be flying out of there at 7:10pm. I’m willing to take only 2 drawers & such; the room will have a coffeemaker, king-size bed, etc; I hope it’s got a combo bath & shower, but if not, I’ll improvise. I’ll be staying long enough to see MM’s panel, say my goodbyes before I leave for home on Labour Day.
    If you have any questions or want more info, please either e-mail me, post here or give me a PM & I’ll answer them as best I can. I’ll see you at the end of this month & have a great Summer.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.