Lots of TV shows that look interesting

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Lots of TV shows that look interesting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    londondyke
    Participant

Been looking around on here and there are lots of Scifi series I did not know about. Of course I have seen Dr Who here in UK without really taking it in , need to go back and look at that. Also Lexx and Battlestar Galactica  look  a bit interesting to me for various reasons.  

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

But there seems to be very littl enew stuff around which is irritating.  There isn’t anything with the story arc or forward thinking of Babylon 5 and nothing as whacky or out of the box as LEXX.  It may be just me, but I’m fining it hard to motivate myself to get back into tv sci fi again with so much dross on the box.

theFrey
    Participant

Also my viewing habits have drastically changed in the last five years or so. Much less television watching for me.

londondyke
    Participant

It’s all moved on to Vampires and Werewolves i suppose. Here in England we have Dr Who, I never really looked at that before but I might cycle back nd watch some repeats.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.