Love Conquers All…err Almost

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Animated Cult Sci Fi Tripping the Rift Love Conquers All…err Almost

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

Great episode. Likely the best this season. There were lots of gags, great visuals, sci fi referenes. I really like the Star Wars references with the Yoda aleins with 5 cocks. Great stuff. I’ll post my full opinion and a bunch of other comments in my review in the coming days.

TAS_7284
    Participant

This was actually the ep I was looking foward to the most this season, after reading the short little one line preview for it awhile back (on the site here) cause I just knew it be intresting, plus it was cool to see Babbette return, and I also like seeing the rest of Adam’s family, as well as Bobo’s other daughter.

Although I noticed in the ep that they never showed Adam XII and Babbette ever do anything, ie all they did was basicly stand close and say they were in love (or say something to that extent) like it never showed them kiss, it never implied they had sex or anything like that, but that was really the only think that bothered in the ep, cause the ep was great. I thought it was great that Chode ate the Yoda guy. That’ll teach him to try and get with Six.

Headgehog
    Participant

I’ve added the review and transcript for the episode to the website.

This has been bugging me for the last few nights, who is Adam 12 a spoof on. I feel like this should be obvious, but I can’t figure it out.

theFrey
    Participant

Adam 12 was the name of a cop show, perhaps one of those actors? Or just a nod to the show?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.