Luvliner in September

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Luvliner in September

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

According to their schedule, Sci Fi is finally going to show Luvliner in early September, between Fluffdaddy and Magic Baby. Huh.

Not going to think too much about Sci Fi’s programming decisions…don’t want headache…

theFrey
    Participant

huh… you mean they make them? I thought they just plunged their arm into a bin of tapes and pulled them out randomly. Gosh, who would have thought that they actually PLAN the order that they play them at… I am amazed. Program Planning at SciFi, who’d a thunk it?

Flamegrape
    Participant

I suspect that there must be more to it than just randomness. Luvliner was a particularly sexy episode. And we all know how anti-sex/pro-violence american television is. Perhaps management finally gave in to someone’s request. Or something like that.

I’m just happy that they are showing episodes at all! Think of the poor germans. It’s partly their show and they don’t get to see it!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:
    And we all know how anti-sex/pro-violence american television is.

True’r words were never spoken.

Recently Las Vegas, yes Las Vegas voted 4-1 that lap dances can no longer occur near the genitial area.

A well spoken man stood up as the decision was read and claimed “Sex and titilation are two totally different things”

A female council member in her 60’s literally covered her ears with her hands and said :

“I’m not doing this because of my sexual anything,” Gates said. “I’m doing this because I think it’s right.”

There’s nothing, *NOTHING* worse than intolerance.

Rant over.

Anonymous

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA???

Anonymous

Wow. Just…wow.

I guess the idea of tourists gambling away all of their money is alright with the council, as long as those tourists don’t go near a stripper.

[ 07-08-2002: Message edited by: Killer Bunny ]

[ 09-08-2002: Message edited by: Killer Bunny ]

Anonymous

Just to be clear-that Las Vegas initiative only applies to the outlying areas and not the city proper. It’s to make sure all the decent strip clubs stay inside the city. Anything still goes inside the city.

Jhevz
    Participant

Thanks Killer Bunny,
    If there’s any more info, please keep us informed; at least, 1 of us is checking Sci Fi’s Lexx schedule; as soon as I can & before I go on my trip, I’ll be taking a look at their schedule & if I think of it, I may relay to you what other episodes are coiming up in September, that’s including my birthday, 9/19.
    So, Luvliner is coming up in early September; I wonder what that episode is like; I guess I’ll have to wait & see, along with the other 2 episodes you mentioned: Fluffdaddy & Magic Baby.
    Take care & have a great Summer.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

mandara k
    Participant

I liked this ep when it aired and the funny thing is that Electropolis Studio is on the harbor and while we were there was a Norwegian Cruise ship docked. I was singing “The Love Boat” theme while we tried to find Electropolis.
    That is what was good about going to Hali; you pick up those little things.
    Just a little snippet.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.