Lyekka vs Japan & Yo Way Yo

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Lyekka vs Japan & Yo Way Yo

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    I’m really gonna miss this show tremendiously; it was a good show with great characters; but at least, the Sci Fi Channel is giving us fans repeats; tonight’s episode is `Mandrid’. I think it’s sad that they had to kill off Kai; he would’ve been such a good character as an alive assassin; I’m really gonna miss all of them, but especially Kai.
    Monday night’s episode of the `Lexx’, `Lyekka vs Japan’ was good, but it could’ve of been better; it started off with our 3 heros looking for another planet when they have to go back to earth. In the meantime, Lyekka crash-lands in an astroid off the coast of Japan; meanwhile, the 3 heros talk about going back to the earth to `save it’; Stan objects, but both Xev & Kai go to earth anyway in a Moth. When Kai & Xev arrive on a beach on the coast of Japan, they see a man meditating; back on board the Lexx, Stan gets a rude call from Prince; as Prince keeps both 790 & Stan awake, Xev explores the coazstline to find someone, & finds herself tied up & awaiting for organ stealing. When Kai awakens, he looks for Xev, then sees the `Bad Coarrots’, tries to warn the man, who passed out, but ends up finding Xev, instead. Meanwhile, back on board the Lexx, Prince is still giving his evil weather reports & talking to both 790 & Stan. On earth, when the man, meditating awakes, he sees a giant Lyekka heading towards him & Toyko; both Kai & Xev see Lyekka too, then goes after her in a Moth; Kai gets her with his brace, then is picked up by Xev & both of them go back on the Lexx; the Lexx then destroys Japan, because Lyekka’s astroid was walking in the middle of Toyko. It was good & touching, but this episode of the `Lexx’ could’ve been better, especially involving both Kai, his brace & Stan; if I could give this a rating, I would give it a 6 out of 10.
    Last night’s episode of the `Lexx’, `Yo Way Yo’ was very, very sad, but very good; it started with our 3 heros finding another planet to live on when they have to go back to planet earth; none of them want to, but they hear that an astroid is about to hit the earth; Stan asked the Lexx to only blow up the astroid, but the Lexx is now dying. He (the Lexx) suffered dymentia & was really confused on who’s Captain; Stan had to remind the, now dying, Lexx that he was still the captain & told 790 to keep an eye on things while they were gone; none of them knew, they wouldn’t ever be going back. Our 3 heros flies in different Moths to land on earth to visit Kai’s friend; Prince had to instuct the so-so President & Bunny how to fly a fighter; then both President & Bunny jumped out & landed in Kai’s friend’s laboratory. When our 3 heros arrive, the other humans left behind told them what happened; then Kai told both Stan & Xev he felt that Prince was for him; they reminded Kai that the dead don’t have feelings, but he had. Then Kai kissed Xev & they all went to their separate Moths to go after the ship; in the meantime, 790 told the ailing Lexx to blow up the little blue planet & Lexx did; I knew 790 had an evil streak in him; after the flash, all 3 of our heros, in which 1 of them wouldn’t make it, repremanded both the Lexx & 790 for blowing up planet earth, so they knew that they had to go after the astroid. As the 3 were finding an opening into the astroid, Kai finds a way in, the happily waves at his friends; when he goes in, 790, Stan & Xev start crying, while Kai reaches for something when he notices his hand bleeding; before he can land safely, he’s thrown out of his Moth, lying there; at this time, I felt like going there & rescuing Kai & getting him out of there. Before Stan & Xev could get inside the astroid, it blows up, killing Kai; Xev screams & I too scream as well, then 790 starts screaming; not long after, the Lexx too dies, but brings in a smaller version of himself, a Little Lexx. Our, now, 2 heros arrives on board the little Lexx & she responds to Stan, then picks up 790; then Stan asks the little Lexx to find them a new planet to live on. This episode was so sad, because Kai had feelings for the last 2 episodes & end up saving the others; if I could give this a rating, I’d give it a 9 out of 10 rating. If there’s a vide of this, I’d get it in a heart-beat, not only because Kai’s now alive, but also because of the birth of the little Lexx; this was a great episode to watch & I’d watch it again & again.
    Take care & have a great Fall & Hockey season.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.