LYKKA . I never lyked her

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx LYKKA . I never lyked her

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Lykka was the worst character the show has ever had, she was so boring. My favourite characters have been Bog, Poetman, Thodin and Mantrid.

Anonymous

Mr. Potato Head says:

One who screams the loudest is the one who is listened to the least.

Anonymous

He who speaks **** shouldn’t speak at all

Anonymous

I can’t believe you said that! Lyekka is great!! And she’s coming back in season 4. So there!

——————
    “My world is unaffected, there is an exit here. I say it is and it’s true. There is a dream inside a dream, I’m wide awake the more I sleep. You’ll understand when I’m dead. I went to God just to see and I was looking at me. Saw Heaven and Hell were lies, when I’m God every one dies…”

Anonymous

Mr. Potato Head says:

Mr. Raven should look to the mirror.

Anonymous

Well, I thought the one really great thing about Lyekka was she really cared about Stanley. She was also one of the few women Stanley Tweedle actually had a chance to really bond with, besides Xev. Most of the other women just blew him off or wanted to use him or kill him or eat him, but Lyekka really liked Stanley from the very start. She was also one of the few relatively ‘innocent’ characters in the show, even though she did eat a lot of people. However, I guess we can’t like every Lexx character, can we?

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited May 11, 2001).]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.