Magic Baby-last new chat of 2001

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Magic Baby-last new chat of 2001

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

hello my little virtualfamily! tonight is the last night of new lexx for a long time ..i just checked our usual chat site and it appears to be up and running…go to http://thedarkzone.org/chat/%5B/url%5D
    when you enter, be sure to set the port to 7000, and once you are in chat, type /join #spoil and join us in the ‘wrap’party for lexx s4 for 2001…enjoy and hope to see ya at 11 pm EST…love fx

Headgehog
    Participant

FX is there anywhere else we can chat during the s4 intermission? I would still like to chat with everyone regularly, during this time.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    FX is there anywhere else we can chat during the s4 intermission? I would still like to chat with everyone regularly, during this time.

of course headge, we can use the chat room here , it’s less userfriendly but still workable…just name the time and place…if you like, we could try for fridays at 10 pm to make up for missing lexx…but feel free to start using it whenever; you’re just going to have to let like minded people know when you are there until more people start checking in randomly as a habit…love fx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.