Managed to get some back…

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Managed to get some back…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Hi, as you’ve prolly noticed, I’ve managed to get a couple of extra weeks posts that were lost in the Big Hack of 2001.

Unfortunately all messages between the 9th Feb and 20th Feb have been lost.

——————

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks so much Sad, we really do appreciate all the hard work you put in for us

Anonymous

ditto my dear and many smooches, i am no longer obsessing about our lost little messages in cyberspace! thank you thank you thank you

Anonymous

It’s ok Sad. Lets face it life would be very dull without occasional glitches. ((())) There’s some virtual pats on the back for you, with a hug tossed in because I give good hug!

trillian
    Participant

I’m a complete techno weinie, so I’m sure I under appreciate the work you did to get this back up. Thank you. I really enjoy the boards here.

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

Anonymous

I don’t know how you and NewKate stay on top of all this. I can barely keep on top of my email. So, I stand in awe, right behind Trill.

*****************BlackCloud******************

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by NuageNoir:
    I don’t know how you and NewKate stay on top of all this. I can barely keep on top of my email. So, I stand in awe, right behind Trill.

*****************BlackCloud******************

me too! but my warped little mind is having a field day with a possible sadgeezer cartoon, sort of a takeoff on charlie’s angels, something like sadgeezer’s hussies…furiously sifting through posts, flaming and twitchy servers, but always with perfect hair…and encyclopedic knowledge of lexx trivia…we have to figure out roles for the boy posters though….

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    me too! but my warped little mind is having a field day with a possible sadgeezer cartoon, sort of a takeoff on charlie’s angels, something like sadgeezer’s hussies…furiously sifting through posts, flaming and twitchy servers, but always with perfect hair…and encyclopedic knowledge of lexx trivia…we have to figure out roles for the boy posters though….

Well, I’m claiming Bosley.

–Aleck

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.