Marshmellow Chode

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    kamisama103
    Participant

Who else thinks this guy rocks? I love him, he is awesome looking. He should join the Jupiter 42…

kamisama103
    Participant

This is who I’m talking about.

aquabloodstone
    Participant

He does look pretty cool, although I thought of him as Rocky Road Chode ๐Ÿ™‚

kamisama103
    Participant

Rocky Road Chode is even better than Marshmellow Ice Cream Chode! Yay!

Headgehog
    Participant

Yeah he does look a lot more like Rocky Road ice cream then a marshmallow. But he does look like a big frumpy marshmallow. Maybe a marshmallow floating in hot chocolate?

I’m not sure how he fits into the rest of Chode’s species. Everyone else we’ve seen has been some variation on purple/magenta. I’m going to have a hell of a time trying to explain him in Chode’s species culture review. (once I find out their name, currently they don’t have one!)

He’s cool looking, but he’s a bit too frumpy for my tastes. He just kind of sits there and moops about not doing anything. So if he were ont he J42, I guess he’d be the un/loader of cargo. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

kamisama103
    Participant

That’s a perfect job for him! I love it… he seems like that guy from futurama that is like “I would punch you if I wasn’t so lazy” and fry is like “but, you are lazy, right?” and he is like “Don’t even get me started” he could be that guy… god that was a hell of a run-on sentence.

kamisama103
    Participant

No, nothing?

aquabloodstone
    Participant

He must wear a red hat while unloading cargo, to make the “cherry on top”

Headgehog
    Participant
    kamisama103 wrote:

he seems like that guy from futurama that is like “I would punch you if I wasn’t so lazy” and fry is like “but, you are lazy, right?” and he is like “Don’t even get me started” he could be that guy…

That was the exact guy I was thinking about. I was watching Episode 2: The Series Has Landed, not to long ago… ๐Ÿ˜ณ

kamisama103
    Participant

Yep… exactly.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.