Marty Simon Interview and Marty Simon Chat transcript posted

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Announcements/New Stuff Marty Simon Interview and Marty Simon Chat transcript posted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

The Marty Simon interview (by FX) has been posted to the Interviews Page
    (also contains pictures).

The transcript of the Marty Simon chat has also been posted to the Interviews Page

[ 18-11-2001: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    The Marty Simon interview (by FX) has been posted to the Interviews Page
    (also contains pictures).

Congrats on a terrific interview, FX! Any chance on a part 2 or “stuff left out of this one?” I’m particularly interested in his work with Eno…I had no idea he’d worked with him, or many of the other artists mentioned.

–Aleck

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:

“stuff left out of this one?” I’m particularly interested in his work with Eno…I had no idea he’d worked with him, or many of the other artists mentioned.

–Aleck

sure, have to call for some other stuff anyway; will ask about the others…particularly since i am a hopeless 60’s fanatic, and he jammed with jimi hendrix for several hours, and promised to tell me more about that…(hey, i was typing, juggling a phone and a cigarette during that chat; this time i am just going to juggle a phone and a tape recorder )

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

and he jammed with jimi hendrix for several hours, and promised to tell me more about that…(hey, i was typing, juggling a phone and a cigarette during that chat; this time i am just going to juggle a phone and a tape recorder )

I’d lvoe to hear about his Jamming with Hendrix! Also you can record your conversation on the computer; I find that its a lot easier and the sound quality comes out better.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.