Mary Beth?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I was reading what i thought to be one of your replies to my message “Whats up with this board” and you were mentioning some of the episodes we’ve “yet to see”. I feel obligated to point out that im not a newcomer to the show, i have been watching it loyally since it first aired on sky one. In fact I eagerly await its return on the 15th. I have seen all the episodes aired including the first half of sesaon two, at which time it was taken from the air on account of Enterprise coming to britain, a show that i many issues none of which i shall get into now, i will only say that it sucks. I can agree with a portion of your favourite episodes but my own personal fvourite has to be “All to human” and the seaso finale has to be every fans favourite. its nothing personal,and i mean no offence i just dont wsh to be mistaken for a newcomer to a show i am a loyal fan of.

Anonymous

its nothing personal,and i mean no offence i just dont wsh to be mistaken for a newcomer to a show i am a loyal fan of.

no problem Jay Jay. i just assumed when you told me that “A Rose in the Ashes” was the ep that was playing last week, i thought that was where you were in the series. i didn’t realize that it was a rerun. sorry
    have you seen Ouroboros yet? that is a great ep and it was the last one that Robert Wolfe did.

Anonymous

its nothing personal,and i mean no offence i just dont wsh to be mistaken for a newcomer to a show i am a loyal fan of.

no problem Jay Jay. i just assumed when you told me that “A Rose in the Ashes” was the ep that was playing last week, i thought that was where you were in the series. i didn’t realize that it was a rerun. sorry
    have you seen Ouroboros yet? that is a great ep and it was the last one that Robert Wolfe did.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.