MegaCon interviews preview

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions MegaCon interviews preview

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

Here is a short preview of the video interviews I conducted at MegaCon. You will need the latest version of Windows Media Player in order to view the file. Although this is a file that you can download and play anywhere, the final versions will be presented in the form of streaming media.

These interviews will be an exclusive feature of SadGeezer.Com!

Xenia Interview Outtakes (1.84MB; WMV)

I am still playing with codec settings and output sizes, so the final version may not look exactly like this. This preview is very compressed so that it will be convenient for people with 56K modems. The final version might not be as small and grainy.

I might post another preview of one of the other interviews later so stay tuned.

Feel free to post questions or comments! They will certainly be welcome.

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Flamegrape,
    I like it so far & can wait till you put more on; it sounds as though everyone had a great time. Please let me know when you’re done, so I can ask you for a copy.
    Take care & have a great March.

Your Lexx friend,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

lizard
    Participant

Flamegrape! What software does one need to view it? I am having problems.

Thank you so much for doing all this work to let others see the fun! we appreciate it.

lizard
    Participant

OOPS stupid me!I see that you need windows software– I’ll try realplayer since I am a mac person!

Anonymous

8) WOW! It would appear that Sad’s now carries the “complete package”! It just doesn’t get any better than this! Nice job, Fg!
    (Does this mean you are officially the envy of every red-blooded Lexx fan in the two universes, or what!) ๐Ÿ˜‰

Flamegrape
    Participant
    lizard wrote:

OOPS stupid me!I see that you need windows software– I’ll try realplayer since I am a mac person!

Please keep me updated as to how well it works on your Macintosh. It would be pleasing if the video files worked both on the Mac and the PC.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.