Megacon2003 Review!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the report HDS:)

There’s also now a slightly modified version at http://www.lexxfanclub.org/megacon2003.php with the site styling and menus.

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi HDS,
    I like reading your report about MegaCon; it’s too bad it’s not as organized as either Gallifrey One & Dragon*Con. It looks like you had a great time with everyone there; I’d like a copy of your report; it’s a really nice report about the convention.
    Take care & have a great March.

Your Lexx friend,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

๐Ÿ˜€ It’s easy to see you guys had a great time! I am truly, truly, jealous (but not as jealous as Neo when he saw the pix of you in the middle of a “Ladies of Lexx” sandwich! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) Question: Are you wiped out from that…was it the highest high….OR are you ready to roll up your sleeves again and work your magic for Dragon Con?

Anonymous
    ”Trini_T” wrote:

๐Ÿ˜€ It’s easy to see you guys had a great time! I am truly, truly, jealous (but not as jealous as Neo when he saw the pix of you in the middle of a “Ladies of Lexx” sandwich! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) Question: Are you wiped out from that…was it the highest high….OR are you ready to roll up your sleeves again and work your magic for Dragon Con?

I’m ready to do it again! Bring on Dragon Con!

Lexxathon
    Participant

http://www.lexxathon.com

We’ve got the few pics we took up at Lexxathon now.

Also, got some updates done on Patty’s site, too.

http://www.zentillizone.com/

If anyone has pics of Patty they want to have put up on her site (any, either at MegaCon or others that they took at other cons) go to her site and send them to us, and we’ll get them up for you…

(fixed a typo on the link – theFrey ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive

Superb report, HDS, and great pics โ—

“Brain Bowney,” lol, I can’t get over that one. ๐Ÿ™„ Ah, I wish I could have been there, but I think that it’s safe to say that for all concerned it’s probably better that I couldn’t. ๐Ÿ˜†

Anonymous
    Logan wrote:

I wish I could have been there, but I think that it’s safe to say that for all concerned it’s probably better that I couldn’t. ๐Ÿ˜†

No. No way! The more the better! You know, that saying about “VARIETY”…
    If you are truly feeling remorse…Dragon Con could be your saving grace! At least consider it? You might be surprised…it might not be as expensive as you think-and it’s a total non-stop blast!

And if you really get serious about it…I can hook you/your party up with others possibly comming down from Vancouver! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just a little something to think about… ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a question, are costumes required at DragonCon? One of the bars around here has a drag-on night every week, it’s a royal event, queens as far as the eye can see! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Are you being serious, are there really Vancouverites thinking about making the trip? Well, can’t say I’m surprised, we Canucks love our drag! ๐Ÿ˜‰

But seriously, I’d love to go, but my wife is giving birth in early-mid August and… but … hey, that’s no excuse, DragonCon isn’t until late August, right? I’ll think about it…

Jhevz
    Participant

Logan,

But seriously, I’d love to go but my wife is giving birth in early-mid August and… but… hey, that’s no excuse, DragonCon isn’t until late August, right? I’ll think about it…

Well I hope that you can make it to Dragon*Con; it’s a whole lot of fun & you can meet the others in person. Even if you can’t, I’ll send you some pictures of it as soon as I get back, if you want .
    Take care & have a great March.

Lexxian to Lexxian,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

theFrey
    Participant
    Logan wrote:

I have a question, are costumes required at DragonCon?

Required? No not at all. There are mundanes there. But there are so many costumes there that you litterly can’t look in any direction at anytime without seeing at least one.

I hope you can make it, but hey, you need to take care of Mrs. Logan and the little Loganette to be. ๐Ÿ™‚ We will hold a space for you for 2004. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.