Membership # question…. Please answer this!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Membership # question…. Please answer this!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christine Carroll
    Participant

Hi everyone! I have a question for all of you…. A few weeks ago I got an E-mail saying that I was now a member of Sadgeezer.com…. Gave me the password for the private forums and everything… and i got my Free Pen in the Mail but I didn’t get a Membership number… “Why didn’t I get a number??” I think I’m supposed to get when when I get my E-mail from the higher powers right?? I mean I would really like to Get Sadgeezer stuff and it would be even better If I had a membership number and could get every thing 30% off!!!! So if anyone can help me it would really be helpful!!!

PS… I already E-mailed the dude who controls all the membership stuff (not sad) and he never returned my E-mail…

Anyway thanks if you can help!! bye !!
    Lov ya all!

——————
    “to err is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

Excerpt from “Exquisite Corpse” by Poppy Brite

“Late in the year,New Orleans still has its hot days. In the slave quaters, Jay and Tran blossomed like the giant stinking carrion-flowers that grow in humid jungles. Their ravaged abdomens swelled and burst like red-petals, a jubliee of rot. Their putrescent fluids pooled on the concrete floor and in the hollows of their disintegrating bodies. …Their faces, c**** and B**** grew into shapeless masses of blackened flesh. Swollen tongues like ball gags forced their jaws wide. Organs tumbled out of their bodies like distended winebags. From their decomposition rose wisps of steam and soft wet sounds of gaseous intimacy….Tran fell out of his binding straps and melted slowly into Jay’s ribcage. A large, faintly iridescent stain ate up the concrete floor around them. Their eyes were black caverns.They gave birth to worms, generation after generation, until their bodies were covered as if in a living blanket. Soon they were picked clean, their bones an ivory sculpture-puzzle shining in the dark, waiting to tell their mute love story.

Anonymous

christine hi! i got a little laminated card which i cannot find now…on it was a membership number…keep trying the email, i know there have been problems, and i’ll post something to sad (who has had his own problems with email , on the moderator’s forum…) rots of ruck!!love fx

Anonymous

Hiya Christine,

You are DEFINATELY supposed to get a membership number, but I have no idea why you haven’t got one?!?!

I’ve passed your querry onto Mark (the geezer who handles membership stuff) and I”m sure you’ll get an email back with your number today.

Sad.

PS. Sorry for the late reply to your message – been working on SadHOO (9300 sci fi links ๐Ÿ™‚

——————

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.