MERLIN!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

Just wanted to tell everyone from sweden to watch Merlin when it starts on TV4 on Monday 10/9 19:00!

Its a great Miniseries!
    Shows the life of Merlin (King Arthurs Mage) how he bekame a mage and how he struggle for humanity! Although that they have changed some of the facts it still is the clousest to the real story that you can get!
    Sam Neil (A great actor, if you ask me) is grat as the powerfull mage! Rutger H isnt bad as the evil king eather!

Oh, and for thoues who complain that Merlin dont have a beard, well, it never said that he had any in the original story! (Just something that we thought a great mage should look like! Having a long beard was outh in does days! )
    That gave room for Sam to look more as himself!

Anyway, its great!

Have anyone sein it before? What did you think?

Anonymous

I saw it a couple of months ago when they showed it on the Hallmark channel in the UK. It is definately worth watching. I think it’s the first time anyone’s made Merlin sexy.

crusader
    Participant

ts yje first time the have shown the hole story!
    Before they did only the story about Arthur )Parts of it! And sometime treied to doe the hole Arthur story)
    But the story didnt start there!
    It didnt start with Arthur geting Excalibure and bekoming king!
    The original story was about Merlins quest for humanity! How he plans everything and together with Arthur creates Camelot! (Ofcores they have changed things and put in extra things to spice things up!)

If you want to know the hole story (Not only the 2 Disney movies story) watch it!
    It should be renteble in any store!

Just get it, OK!

By the way! Mary! Doe you remember if the story about Merlin seing 2 dragons fighting!(one Blue and one Red)
    Its the story that he tells Arthur on his first knight as king! That is alsoe what the second Disney movie is about! But it was never reliased out side USA! I think!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.