Merry Christmas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MuadDib
    Participant

This Space Intentionally left blank.

theFrey
    Participant

This space intentionally filled with sappy rambling text.

On this day of days, I of course like to reflect upon my blessings for the year.

TheSpouse made it thru his little broken leg incident okay.

TheBrother did not get fired for being a terminal irritation, but rather was promoted and given a raise. (go figure?!?)

TheFather and theFatherGF are both happy and healthy… even if they do open their presents way ahead of time, which means I have to send more of them. ๐Ÿ˜›

TheStepFather is doing well and really, really likes the boxes and boxes of heat patches I sent for his back. (the jury is still out on the microbead back warmer for bedtime)

TheMechanicEmployee passed relativity peacefully in his sleep after a very short time. Arrangements made, enabled him not to worry about his finances, both during and afterwards. We all appreciate the fact that it could have been much worse for him and his family. TheOtherEmployees are doing well.

TheFamily endured no drama this year. Let’s hear it for boredom!

TheFriends are all doing well, no drama there either.

Rover the Cat, Noche the Retired Warehouse Cat and theStupidSpouseDog are all doing well. TheSpouseDog Blaze is particularly spry after his operation this summer. Still round mind you, but spry. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here is hoping that next year is as good, if not better.

๐Ÿ™‚

alnexi
    Participant

Merry Christmas to all Sad Geezers, no matter what you call it! And their families and all creatures great and small!

aquabloodstone
    Participant
    alnexi wrote:

Merry Christmas to all Sad Geezers, no matter what you call it! And their families and all creatures great and small!

Cheers and ditto!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.