merry christmas, happy chanukah, and so forth

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx merry christmas, happy chanukah, and so forth

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

And a Happy Holiday to you FX and All the Lexxians and Families and Friends. As I sit here at my computer rubbing my kitty cat’s back with an empty wrapping paper tube, I can reflect on the years sorrows and joys. As long as we all stick together for the common good and try to be kind to each other, everything will turn out fine….Hope everyone will also have a Happy and Healthy New Year and I look forward to many good times and laughs from this Lexx site…

I’ve been doing more lurking then posting lately but that will change after the New Year!!! Can’t wait for Lexx to start!!!!

FX
    Participant

this time last year, i was brand new to the sadboard, huddling around my computer in new york, and waiting for winter to end…i am so glad that i have gotten to know and talk to so many of you this year, and i am especially grateful to have had so many people to grieve with in september….warm wishes to all of you, and may you all be safe and happy with those who love you… happy holidays, fx

Flamegrape
    Participant

Happy Solstice!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.