Merry Lexxmas!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pet
    Participant

I’ve finished my Xev, Kai, Lyekka and 790 Yo Way D’oh prototypes and dressed them up for Lexxmas wallpaper. (Unfortunately no Stan… I think I’m going to switch him from a Cecil base to a skinnier Homer base. He would have made a cute Santa, but I haven’t had one I have been happy with yet. )

They are very large files, so here are the thumbnails:

And each file:
    Black Desktop Slice
    Red Desktop Slice

To save as your Wallpaper in IE, click on the link to open the file, then right-click and select “Set as Wallpaper”. I forget what the equivalent is in Netscape, so if you don’t know how, check you help file or a helpful friend.

They measure 1028×768, each 2.3MB, BMP format, so adjust accordingly. You can also shrink or “resample” them in a graphics program after downloading and stretch them to fit your screen if you’re worried about file size.

Also Lexxathon appears to be offering Lexxmas Screensavers soon, but I haven’t been able to get to the download area yet. All I’ve seen so far is 790 expertly dressed as Rudolph.

Pet;D

[ 13-12-2002: Message edited by: pet ]

mandara k
    Participant

I don’t think I ever mentioned this but I really like this Yo Way D’oh; it’s pretty hilarious. The X-mas one with the lights ROFL; 790 needs to have a socket on him.

mandara k
    Participant

BTW, Pet, how ’bout a yo way D’oh with a Dragon Con theme. Have a dragon or someone in a suit with Stan with his arm around him and a mug in one hand and the dragon lighting a cig for Kai; Xev can be conversing with a Storm Trooper and 790 with a straw sipping a brewski or a big spliff; okay it is a little extreme; but a fun t-shirt idear; not so formal. I’d wear it. The Giggy Pope can sip wine and be conversing with a Trekkie and Bunny in her American bikini with a Romulan.

Thanks, Pet. I’ve got the link fixed…

Mothbreeder
    http://www.lexxathon.com

pet
    Participant

I finally think I have Stan down. Here is my Stanta Claus and Bunny Wallpaper, same specs apply, pretty much.

Stanta Claus and Bunny

Also, the first Xevkai790lyekka pic is available now as a complete winter scene, no color band for icons:

Winter Scene

And ManOwaR has used my individual character files to make Lexxmas ecards. There is one for each character and one of the original wallpaper image.

His main site is:
    http://www.cyberlexx.com/%5B/url%5D

Direct to ecards is: http://pub20.bravenet.com/postcard/post.php?usernum=1682342400

Pet;D

[ 15-12-2002: Message edited by: pet ]

pet
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by mandara k:
    BTW, Pet, how ’bout a yo way D’oh with a Dragon Con theme. Have a dragon or someone in a suit with Stan with his arm around him and a mug in one hand and the dragon lighting a cig for Kai; Xev can be conversing with a Storm Trooper and 790 with a straw sipping a brewski or a big spliff; okay it is a little extreme; but a fun t-shirt idear; not so formal. I’d wear it. The Giggy Pope can sip wine and be conversing with a Trekkie and Bunny in her American bikini with a Romulan.

Hee Hee! Just picturing it is funny, but it’d prolly take me to Dragoncon 2008 to finish it!

I have made a Scorpius, Darth Vader and Doctor Who so far, but they’re being saved for something I hope will be reallycool! (But more likely really lame and aggravating…. we’ll see….)

Pet;D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.