Message from Salter Street

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Message from Salter Street

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

I received this email from Alex Busby who said he was working on his last episode of Lexx. He said that I could repost it for all of you to read.

—– Original Message —–
    To:
    Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 03:35 PM
    Subject: taste treats

On behalf of the Lexx visual effects department I would like to thank you
    for your delicious treats that you sent us. We have been so busy with effects that we
    are just now catching up with this thank you to you.

I have been going to Sadgazer’s Bboard reading your comments and insights on
    the shows. This feed back is important for us. We at Lexx want push as far as we
    can for each show. We have a very talented crew with much gusto and humor. I think
    that is the key to Lexx, its humor. Our work would be meaningless if it weren’t for the
    response from people like yourself that get a good laugh and a thrill out of these shows.

Well Paul Donovan has just walked in the office so that means I have to go.

Again thanks to you. If you have any comments that you want to share with us please do. We love the input.

Cheers.

Alex Busby

[ 27-03-2002: Message edited by: thefrey ]

Anonymous

Cool!
    Viva Lexx Vegas!!!

elmey

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by the Frey:
    I received this email from Alex Busby who said he was working on his last episode of Lexx. He said that I could repost it for all of you to read.

—– Original Message —–
    To:
    Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 03:35 PM
    Subject: taste treats

On behalf of the Lexx visual effects department I would like to thank you
    for your delicious treats that you sent us. We have been so busy with effects that we
    are just now catching up with this thank you to you.

I hate to tell you this, Frey, but that’s a form letter. Alex Busby sent me the same letter after I sent him photos of my Lyekka paintings and Insect sculpture.

——————

Kidding.

theFrey
    Participant

And if it was? OMG, people who actually re-use correspondence due to time or other constraints. Epppp

*theFrey goes to delete the original interview questions file that she starts everything with.*

Oh, who am I kidding, I’m not deleting anything, I might need something like again. Isn’t that the wonderful thing about word processors, getting to reuse documents as templates.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.