Michael McManus’ brother?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Michael McManus’ brother?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

I have a question for all you die hard Michael McManus fans out there – does he have a brother? And, if so, then is his name Tom? I’ve seen an actor on the Canadian/American show Friday the 13th the Series whose name is Tom McManus I think. Now, my sister says that it might have been Tom McNamus, so I might be wrong. But, does Michael have a brother. This actor certainly looks a lot like him.

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Anonymous

I wouldn’t swear to it, but from the various interviews of Mr. McManus, I understood that he was raised with sisters and female cousins.
    I suspect the person in Fri 13th may share a name only. There are numerous McManus actors out there.

Anonymous

I wouldn’t swear to it, but from the various interviews of Mr. McManus, I understood that he was raised with sisters and female cousins.
    I suspect the person in Fri 13th may share a name only. There are numerous McManus actors out there.

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Okay, thanks for clearing things up. My sis was pretty sure that the actor’s last name was McNamus instead of McManus, so I guess I just got them mixed up.

——————
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Okay, thanks for clearing things up. My sis was pretty sure that the actor’s last name was McNamus instead of McManus, so I guess I just got them mixed up.

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by nwmonikr:

true enough it is a big clan, hence the mixup with filmographies…and ditto, i have heard mention of 5 aunties (one of whom is helen shaver of poltergeist among many shows and movies) and a sister overseas (Hong Kong?)but no brothers, of course as secretive as the man appears to be, one never knows do one ?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by nwmonikr:

true enough it is a big clan, hence the mixup with filmographies…and ditto, i have heard mention of 5 aunties (one of whom is helen shaver of poltergeist among many shows and movies) and a sister overseas (Hong Kong?)but no brothers, of course as secretive as the man appears to be, one never knows do one ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.