Michael McManus perfect for Anime Character?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Michael McManus perfect for Anime Character?

• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 19 years ago by Rin.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Well some one seems to think he would do a good job if ever their favorite Anime was brought to the screen with real actors.

You can see their reasoning here http://www.phenixsol.com/Miko/RLW/rlwkai.html

And see the character they think he should play here http://www.phenixsol.com/Miko/RLW/rlwashram.html

He does have the right looks, and apparently his Kai/Dead thing is very much a part of this character. ๐Ÿ˜€

mysteriesofthesea
    Participant

I WILL NOT say he is a “kai clone”……….

Errrrrg!

That charactor is just perfect for an actor like M&M!!

Anonymous

There’s a series I love called Xenosaga/Xenogears (games/book). And the anime starts in January for the lucky folks in Japan.

It has a character named Citan Uzuki/Jin Uzuki.

Am I crazy, or does he look familiar? (Minus the Bun) ๐Ÿ˜›

here’s another one

more here

one on the left

theFrey
    Participant

Yet another good roll for MMM Twack should these ever be brought to the screen with live actors. ๐Ÿ˜†

I wonder how many other ‘arch-type’ dark hero’s are out there in Anime land just waiting for the right (MMM Twack) actor to play them. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sidhecafe
    Participant

Not that I’ve had the opportunity to watch Lexx, but based on the pictures and what I’ve heard of Kai’s character, I bet MM could play a great Treize Kushrenada, from Gundam Wing.

It be great if someone could pull off a live action movie with realistic looking mecha!

And Trieze makes Lady Une develop split personalities because she’s in love with him!!

That would be great for live action, get Angelina Jolie to play Une.

My other suggestions:

Wu Fei : Chen Chang (Dark Cloud from Crouching tiger Hidden Dragon)
    Quatre : Topher Grace
    Trowa : Tobey macquire
    Duo : Colin Farrell
    Heero Yui: Cillian Murphy (28 Days Later, Intermission)

Zechs Marquis: Jude Law
    Lucrezia Noin: Amanda Tapping
    Relena Peacecraft: Gyneth Paltrow

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    I do love pics of Michael as Kai, and would like even a cartoon version of him, minus the bun. . I’ll have to take a better look at them later. He’s truly hot **thud…faints..drools*** ๐Ÿ˜›

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Galeros
    Participant

Holy crap he would make a good Ashram!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Rin
    Participant
    ”LexxLurker” wrote:

There’s a series I love called Xenosaga/Xenogears (games/book). And the anime starts in January for the lucky folks in Japan.

It has a character named Citan Uzuki/Jin Uzuki.

Am I crazy, or does he look familiar? (Minus the Bun) ๐Ÿ˜›

here’s another one

more here

one on the left

Xenosaga/gears is awesome, and thats a great pic there, but i didn’t like the other one…Ashram…he didnt fit at all.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.