Midsummer Night Spoilers – 4.11

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Midsummer Night Spoilers – 4.11

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Some very nice ladies at chat relayed this to me. Now I could have misunderstood some of this, so don’t get peeved if I am not 100%

I was told that it was bizarre and very Shakespearian with Oberon King of all the fairies, his *lovely* queen Titania and his loyal manservant Puck the fairy. (Pluck looked very gay in a genie pink type of outfit)

Apparently Stan took Xev to a tent in London to do the Druid festival thing. It was a dud, but Oberon crashed the party, and brought Xev back to life by breathing on her (really bad breath that can wake the dead?)

Oberon was some old geezer, but Xev agreed to marry him because he had such a beautiful kingdom and he danced with her. But then he decided he wanted to marry Stan. Stan thought about being the queen, but decided to pass on account of not wanting to consummate the marriage, don’t ya know.

But Oberon wouldn’t let them leave, so Kai tried to use his brace on him, and it turned into a small bird and then a parrot named ‘tweety’, then he turned Kai and Xev into trees and they ‘flounced’ and sang. Oh and Kai had the goofy goth grin thing going again.

Stan didn’t look real good in a pastel wedding dress with a crown of leaves. Titania tricked Oberon into re-marring her by stealing some of Pluck’s magic and turning everyone into Stan Klones wearing the dress, he though he was marring the right Stan, but it turned out to be Titania. He screamed as he slipped the ring on her finger and they all disappeared.

Xev, Stan and Kai get in a moth and fly away.

No carrots, Bunny or Prince. Not much 790

Oh one last thing. Stan doesn’t do too well wearing heels.

Headgehog
    Participant

I promised myself that I wouldn’t read any spoliers this season. I couldn’t resist. Oh well so much for that, it was nice hearing some new lexx news, Thank-you.

Anonymous

God, thank you for any new Lexx news, I’ve been going into withdrawl for the past 3 weeks. Another tribute to Shakespeare, eh? I wonder whose idea it was to do Midsummer’s Night Dream ala Lexx? I hope you continue to give us an idea on what’s going on out there, and remember, next week is Bad Carrot! WE MUST KNOW! Since I doubt they’ll show that here. Thanks again!

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by mayaxiong
    and remember, next week is Bad Carrot! WE MUST KNOW! Since I doubt they’ll show that here.

I’m still keeping my finger crossed. Someone pointed out that The Web wasn’t shown and its not in the romps section. But Bad Carrot is shown I still have hope.

Anonymous

Wow! Thanks for the yummy tidbit, Frey. btw – where on earth was this eppy aired?

Anonymous

Ooooers, thank you for the spoilers!

I’d love to hear about Bad Carrot, especially since it sounds like US viewers will see a chopped-up, blurred-out version.

dgrequeen
    Participant

Oh, thanks for the ep synopsis! I’m the world’s worst spoiler slut; I look for them all the time.

And yes, please, I’d like some Bad Carrot too!

Anonymous

Aurora,this was shown on Space TV,a Canadian station.Next Wednesday,Halloween,Bad Carrot should be shown.

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by mayaxiong:
    God, thank you …. remember, next week is Bad Carrot! WE MUST KNOW! Since I doubt they’ll show that here. Thanks again!

Ah now that one we can definiately help you with since we all three saw it. Hummmm perhaps I sould start writing that one up now, so my companions in crime can refresh my memeory and add their own views? What do you think? FX? Blackie?

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:

Ah now that one we can definiately help you with since we all three saw it. Hummmm perhaps I sould start writing that one up now, so my companions in crime can refresh my memeory and add their own views? What do you think? FX? Blackie?

no problem, already have a bare bones outline i will forward you to fill out

Anonymous

This episode was excellent,the funniest one yet!Puppet versions of Kai,Xev and Stan,homemade costumes of same worn by Druid fans,and the most original Titania ever.And you won’t sing “Row,row,row your boat” the same way again.If you were a tree,what kind of tree would you be? Oberon,as Puck says”He is the King of the Fairies,and let’s leave it at that.”I laughed,I cried(tears of laughter),I watched it again.Don’t drink the mead or you may miss something.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.