missing lexxians

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    cloaked
    Participant

Now that lexx.com is down we have lost many lexxians. RIII, and several others (too many to list) are missing. If anyone has any email addresses to any missing lexxians please try to contact them.

-Idea, maybe I can use web.archive.org to find some of the email addresses. Any help doing this would be great since I’ve got finals this week. ๐Ÿ˜† I really should be studying. ๐Ÿ™„

Hansuke
    Participant
    cloaked wrote:

Now that lexx.com is down we have lost many lexxians. RIII, and several others (too many to list) are missing. If anyone has any email addresses to any missing lexxians please try to contact them.

-Idea, maybe I can use web.archive.org to find some of the email addresses. Any help doing this would be great since I’ve got finals this week. ๐Ÿ˜† I really should be studying. ๐Ÿ™„

Is there any kind of membership list anywhere. I would help, but my organic memory is somewhat pliable, and prone to give irrational information in this input/output dimension. ๐Ÿ™‚

cloaked
    Participant

maybe not such a great idea…

web.archive.org didn’t archive any pages from the most recent php2 board. It archived almost all of the older lexx.com boards but unfortunately not our bored. Even if it had archived our bored you wouldn’t be able to login to veiw the memberlist or any of the email addresses. ๐Ÿ˜•

I tried to get a cache of the bored at google but I could only find a cache of the homepage. There used to be tons of matches for lexx.com on google. But aparently they’ve been deleted since the bored has gone down.[/url]

MidoriX
    Participant

i have not been round much latley since i got a bit cought up in life =o/ but now im back a little bit ๐Ÿ˜‰ lets see if anyone remembers me =oP

~M ๐Ÿ˜€

theFrey
    Participant

Hi sweetie. Of course we remember you. How could we forget the cutest Zev in our midst. ๐Ÿ˜€

MidoriX
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

Hi sweetie. Of course we remember you. How could we forget the cutest Zev in our midst. ๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
    just wait till you see the zev costume i had made to go to dragon con! (all those little rubber squares to cut! but everything is an EXACT copy best it can be 8) ) im still partial if i can make it there or not ๐Ÿ˜ฅ i dont know what that hurricain is doing yet either ๐Ÿ˜ฏ and my being in south florida isnt good for that bit.

BUT either way ill be sure to post pics of my finished zev costume once i get making the 790 head done ๐Ÿ˜€ my boyfriend (new found lexxfan) wants to be kai this year for halloween! so i have my costume making skills put to the test with that onebut ill definatly get pics of both of us all lexxed out for sure ๐Ÿ™‚

::hugs frey:: good to see you around still to
    till later
    ~M

theFrey
    Participant

I look forward to seeing it. ๐Ÿ˜€ Do, do try to make DC2004, I already have your name badge made. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜†

MidoriX
    Participant

aww ๐Ÿ˜€
    its looking doubtful now cause of that hurricain its coming right for us here, and if it does what the news thinks so far it may pay atlanta a visit also ๐Ÿ˜ฏ does DC have a policy of refunds for hurricains? lol

Anonymous

Speaking of missing Lexxians, where are Slopmaster and X? They were awesome guys.

OG10
    Participant

Wow… I completely forgot about this website, since june 2002! I joined in may, and since june I have never been here, glad to see there are many lexx fans in the boat, I am back for good hopefully!

Now that I am here, does anyone know of any places that seel good posters for lexx?, I’d love to decorate my bedroom with pictures of xev ๐Ÿ˜‰

theFrey
    Participant

Well welcome back, don;t be a stranger, sit down and post a spell. ๐Ÿ˜€

mysteriesofthesea
    Participant

UMMMMMMM-dula!! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Ummmm-dulllllaaa! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

(long “ullallation,”
    ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ……followed by muttering and sprinklings of “mole-dust!)

incantation:

ZOTZ! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Heh!

Well you did say to “POST A SPELL,”..didn’t you, Frey? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

jodi
    Participant
    cloaked wrote:

Why is LEXX.COM down anyway? anyone know and who owns it? it needs to be re established especially since it’s on every vid and dvd. just thought if LEXX.COM up for renewal then we can keep the fires burning

theFrey
    Participant

AA shut down all of it’s Salter Street related activites. Which is not too surprising considering how much money they have lost recently.

If it was possible to purchase lexx.com, you can be sure one of the fans would have done so by now. Many people have asked to do so. ๐Ÿ™‚

But Lexx lives on in this and other stable fan sites, so no worries hey? 8)

jodi
    Participant

Bloody AA, well thanks, hope fans of LEXX are liking my efforts in this, LEXX.COM should be back up for sale and a cross breed of all lexx sites, continue under the banner of what new people would read buying say a dvd or vid. Lexx.com comes up all the time so for us even just a direction page to this site and others could direct the first time internet lexx info folks straight to us. Or am l daft ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway no worries like you say ๐Ÿ˜›

gela
    Participant
    jodi wrote:

Bloody AA, well thanks, hope fans of LEXX are liking my efforts in this, LEXX.COM should be back up for sale and a cross breed of all lexx sites, continue under the banner of what new people would read buying say a dvd or vid. Lexx.com comes up all the time so for us even just a direction page to this site and others could direct the first time internet lexx info folks straight to us. Or am l daft ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway no worries like you say ๐Ÿ˜›

hi jodi,

you can find us here now:

http://www.lexxfans.com

new forum, but basically the same ppl as on the old lexx.com bored ;).

gela ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.