MMM Twack confirmed for Dragon Con

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions MMM Twack confirmed for Dragon Con

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Lexx Cast to Reunite at Dragon Con

Added July 3rd

General information Lexx goes to Dragon Con http://www.thefrey.com/UsCon.htm

Dragon Con tickets are going fast – go here for info on how to order yours, before they exceed their attendance limits. http://www.dragoncon.com/member/index.html

Information on Hotels are here. http://www.dragoncon.com/atlanta/hotels.html

Sign up for the party links – Friday and Sunday are fan parties at the bars, No Stars (unless they want to drop in of course) Saturday is the ‘Lexx Party’ (more like a forum or get together.) will have several cast members present. http://www.imtoolexxy.com/dcparty/dcparty.htm if you have problems, you can email [email protected]

If you want to volunteer to man the Lexx Fan Club Booth http://www.imtoolexxy.com/dcparty/volunteer.htm if you have problems, you can email [email protected]

If you want to see the t-shirts being considered in the Lexx T-Shirt contest go here http://www.thefrey.com/LexxTshirtContest.htm

If you want to vote for your favorite t-shirt go here. http://makeashorterlink.com/?S33262325 You must sign in to Sadgeezer’s before you can access this poll.

Lexx forums at Dragon Con, will not be announced until the end of the month. the Track co-coordinator for the American Sci-fi track is Aaron Dunne, he was given a list of about ten or so track ideas that people came up with last winter, and he liked several. You may want to contact him to suggest what you want to see, or encourage him to do many Lexx tracks. [email protected]

Lexx Convention Manager Lloyd Lowe received confirmation that Michael McManus will be joining his former cast mates at Dragon Con 2003 in Atlanta, Georgia this August.

The Dragon Con convention, America’s largest annual convention for fans of science fiction, fantasy, horror, comics, art, and games has already presold over 20,000 individual four day passes. The event which takes place Friday through Monday, August 29th – Sept. 1st, 2003 is expected to be so popular this year that convention officials warn that single day passes may not be available.

The Lexx Cast appearance will include Brian Downey, Xenia Seeberg, Michael McManus and Jeff Hirschfield, Patricia Zentilli, Ellen Dubin and Louise Wischermann. Their apperance at Dragon Con was assisted in a small way by the Official Lexx Fan Club USA, which is headed up by our very own Sadgeezer Administrator FX.

Lexx Dragon Con Raffle. We still have tickets we need to sell to support Lexx! Three great chances to win prizes AND get your name on the scroll of Lexx Supporters that is going to be displayed at Dragon Con! http://www.thefrey.com/raffle.htm

(Ed. Note: MMM Twack called Mr. Lowe this evening at 9 central and confirmed that he is attending Dragon Con. This has been in the works for a bit, but no one wanted to mention it until it was a done deal. I understand that Mr. Hirschfield encouraged him to attend.)

Anonymous

Holy #@$!. Hell just literally froze over. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Great news indeed, good ol’ Jeff H. to the rescue. Please please please make sure you all post pics, etc…. I’m far too busy to attend still, but make me feel like I’m there with full panoramic pictures ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for the news Frey!!

mandara k
    Participant

Well whad’ya know; old freezer burn thawed out . Yeehaw! there sa gonna be a stam—pede!!!!!

Like a said, I ‘m there for the peeps I know…. let others ogle the man if they want to ๐Ÿ™„

I’m here for the delight of the company ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous
    ”mandara wrote:

Well whad’ya know; old freezer burn thawed out . Yeehaw! there sa gonna be a stam—pede!!!!!

Like a said, I ‘m there for the peeps I know…. let others ogle the man if they want to ๐Ÿ™„

I’m here for the delight of the company ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’m with you mandara. I will say hi but other then that I will stay away. When I’m behind the tables I will make sure not to go 5 feet near him. Being I’m a guy I could care less.

Anonymous

LOL! Go ahead, blow my thread “what news” right outta the water! All I can say is…uhm…I can’t think of anything (that could top this). So…The more, the merrier! I for one am confident every single cast member will have a wonderful time!
    I hope I don’t sound arrogant…I don’t mean to…but I AM confident! And the fans…that goes without saying! Dragon Con is an absolute BLAST!

Jhevz
    Participant

Frey,
    Wow, I hope you’re right & he does come to the convention; wouldn’t that be neat; I’ll show him around the con & introduce him to everyone. Yahoooooooooo; now I know I really can’t wait till August, Atlanta & Dragon*Con. 8) ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thanks for the info & have a great Summer.

Lexxian to Lexxian,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

๐Ÿ˜ฅ

McManus AND Ray Bradbury!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Why can’t I be RICH and not have to worry about coming up with money for a con at the same time I’m trying to come up with money for home repairs!!!

๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

theFrey
    Participant
    ”Micromary” wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฅ McManus AND Ray Bradbury!!!!

Why can’t I be RICH and not have to worry about coming up with money for a con at the same time I’m trying to come up with money for home repairs!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Been there, done that, got the repair bill to show for it.

Anonymous
    theFrey wrote:

Been there, done that, got the repair bill to show for it.

Only ONE??? I’ll see your one and raise you one and throw in the pending one…..

MM

theFrey
    Participant
    ”mandara wrote:

Well whad’ya know; old freezer burn thawed out . Yeehaw! there sa gonna be a stam—pede!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

There better not be. ๐Ÿ™‚ Or I will have to slap a ‘disgrace to the Gender’ button on the offender.

ilyekkakai
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜ณ I will prolly be to shy to speak to MM, but all I know is that even tho I drool for MM , I will be a civilized person and treat him the way I would my mom, with respect.

theFrey
    Participant

I am sure you will be a credit to your Mother’s up bringing. And if not…. I know which hotel she is staying at!!! lol ๐Ÿ™‚

ilyekkakai
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜† thats funny , frey

ilyekkakai
    Participant

O.K. , heres the official lowdown on my attendance , I now will be arriving on the 28th of aug. at around 1:30…..Staying at Marriot Fairfield Inn and attending the hosp. mixer and other parties that i signed up for…..then I will leave(verry happy)to go home at 2:30 ish…..I will be wearing a Lexx UnCon 2001 T-shirt and a very wide grin when i arrive in Atlanta….yay! I am going!……See ya all there ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant

ilyekkakai,
    Sounds like a plan to me; I also plan to fly down the day before the con starts; since I live in California, I’ll probably not arrive to Atlanta till night time, & be leaving Atlanta, on Labour Day evening. I’ll be making my flight & hotel reservations in the middle of next month.
    I’m sure you & your mom will have a great time there.

Lexxian to Lexxian,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

My curiousity has gotten the better of me. Where does MMM Twack come from and what does it mean? I find it interesting that he has decided to show up in Atlanta. Having met him when I was baching it in Halifax, I will enjoy observing him. He is an excellent subject for study as he interacts with mere mortals.

theFrey
    Participant

I shall have to tell you in private. It is the abbreviation for his name and honorics that where worked up to keep me out of the dark murky waters of over familiarity… Unfortunately, it did not exactly work out that way. In fact the last time some one asked me to explain it, even though I did not use names, I was branded as troll in some posts on Lexx.com that were apparently so bad the Rachel cleansed them from the board almost immediately. ๐Ÿ˜€ Me, a troll, go figure. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous
    theFrey wrote:

Me, a troll, go figure. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So fire and acid don’t keep you from regenerating?

theFrey
    Participant

Actually, the amount of acid required to keep me from regenerating cannot be shipped with out a ton of EPA approvals. I mean we are talking major mass here. So that is a big help. ๐Ÿ˜‰

And flaming posts, amazingly, do not seem to affect me very often. Most likely has something to do with the family I grew up in. ๐Ÿ˜€

BebopChic
    Participant

I would like to know what it stands for too.
    I promise I will not call you a troll……………

Beebop -bel
    Participant
    BebopChic wrote:

I would like to know what it stands for too.
    I promise I will not call you a troll……………

so would I…. ๐Ÿ˜€

I would also like to see ALOT of pictures as it sound like it will a blast! I would love to attended but very little money+living on the other side of the world = no show ๐Ÿ˜ฅ , I guess that I will just have to live vicariously through all you lucky attendees!

Jhevz
    Participant

Beebop-bel,
    I’ll be taking plenty of pictures there, both with my new digital camera & finish off the disposable camera, so I can get it developed. I’ll definitely share them with you in a web site. I’ll even post a thread & write up about the whole convention & what a wonderful time I had.

Lexxian to Lexxian,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Beebop -bel
    Participant

thanks Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜€

that would be excellent! i have never been to a scifi convention before. there arnt many held in Australia and zero in Perth. So I am really, really curious. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.