Mods: Number 6 skins

Forums British Sci Fi Series The Prisoner Mods: Number 6 skins

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pet
    Participant

http://www.freewebs.com/whigsntories/prizskin.html

Found this at The Village board in This Thread

I wasn’t able to respond because I deleted all my cookies while hacking my own site and I’m still using the auto-generated password from the last time I forgot it. 😳

But, cool!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah, found at the elusive Number One Post’s site (aka nighttrader). Was very sorry he didn’t stick around here… 🙁

I’m not much of a gamer (I have too lame a computer for such things), but good to see that people like Eric Newsom are making the effort to create Prisoner skins and stuff for The Community.

So, have you tried the skin, 83? I hadn’t heard of Nightfire before.

Fatguy
    Participant

The dead Number Six looks alright. However the Number Six with the shotgun is lousy. First of all the face does not even look like PM; also…..Number Six would never use a Spas12 shotgun…..Remington 870 (any model), trust me…..I know….. Leave the “pimp” guns to the teenagers…..

pet
    Participant

I hadn’t heard of Nightfire, either, but of course I may have to have Mr. Pet try it out now. 😉

Part of the reason he may not look quite right in some shots is that its a skin, not a 3D mod. His face is actually just 2D from a bunch of different angles, not built up 3D like Flamegrape’s Xev was.

As for the gun, if he was really Drake he’d be throwing tables instead. 😆

pet
    Participant

Hey, guys, I made a Number 6 Sims skin. Getting the hang of making things w/o a frelling PAINTBRUSH!! *grumble*.

I was going to upload it here, but zips aren’t supported 🙁 (I’m pretty sure that’s for security reasons). My downloads area is actually just a type of links module so I can manage there.

Anyway, tested, works on standard meshes, instructions included. Click below if you’re lurking and have no idea where to go! 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Haven’t downloaded it yet, but it looks good! 😀

pet
    Participant

One of the Droolers has requested “Shirtless Drake”. I think I’m going to make “Pleasantville Drake” first because all I gave to do is make Number 6 in greyscale. 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Related posts

The Umbrella Academy Season 2 – First Impressions Review

The Umbrella Academy Season 2 - First Impressions Review

The Umbrella Academy. This second season review describes why it’s lighter and funnier (and bloodier) that the first series without losing any of its emotional poignancy, the super kids clearly grow as individuals (and as a family) as they save the world from certain apocalypse.... again.

The Boys Season 2 First Impressions Review

The Boys Season 2 First Impressions Review

For those of us suffering Sci Fi Comic Book fatigue (re Marvel Universe) you will find this season of The Boys refreshing, fun, horrible and marvellous (usually at the same time) – One of the best Sci Fi Shows this year! It’s great! Watch it!

Review Anime Summer 2020: Deca-Dence – First Impressions

Review Anime Summer 2020: Deca-Dence - First Impressions

A great humanity survival show after nearly being driven to extinction by monsters called Gadoll. Humanity now lives in a mobile fortress called Deca-Dence which protects humans from the Gadoll attacks. The initial story – though it is set to develop, is about a cleaner called Natsume, who dreams of fighting. She meets Kaburagi, an armor repairman who is certainly a lot more capable than he seems.

Top Sci Fi TV shows to watch in 2020 (Winter Season)

Top Sci Fi TV shows to watch in 2020 (Winter Season)

Are you sick of watching Star Trek re-runs. What shows are recommended (if you haven't already seen them) for 2020? Here are some of the cool Sci Fi and Fantasy shows of Winter 2020. Recommended!

Gleipnir Episode 1 Review (Spring 2020 Anime)

Gleipnir Episode 1 Review (Spring 2020 Anime)

Shuichi Kagaya is a bit of a wimpy high school student with a secret - he's a part time monster! His monster form is a giant cuddly toy 'costume' (complete with large zipper at the back). He also has a great sense of smell. One day, he rescues a damsel in distress, a half naked teen girl stranded in a burning warehouse. This sly and sexy Kurea "Claire" Aoki is also not who she seems. They soon form an unlikely alliance to kill monsters and help Claire find her sister. (Gleipnir Episode Review)

Official! Daleks order Humans to Self Isolate!

Official! Daleks order Humans to Self Isolate!

Announcememnts are being made - initially in a British village, by the Daleks (although only one has been sighted as yet) issuing the command, that all humans must stay at home and self isolate! Godda love them Daleks!

Coronavirus Sci Fi Hand Wash Chants

Coronavirus Sci Fi Hand Wash Chants

Sci Fi Coronavirus Hand Wash! Since we are now firmly committed to washing our hands more regularly, some people have been producing memes and chants based on the now famous World Health Authority Hand Washing Guide. Not wanting to be left out, se thought of a few Sci Fi chants too.  Let...

Star Trek: Picard S01E03 – Episode Review

Star Trek: Picard S01E03 - Episode Review

In this episode review of Star Trek Picard we see Soji is still completely unaware that she is a synthetic being, she tries to help claim back captured Romulan members of the Borg Collective. One of them tells her she recognises her as 'The Destroyer'. Meanwhile, Picard, Laris and Zhaban are attacked by a crack Romulan assassination squad. They survive but Picard needs to leave in a hurry to find Dr Bruce Maddox, the person who probably created Soji and Dahj. Picard engages a crew to help him: A former Starfleet officer, Rios, his old friend Raffi and Dr. Agnes Jurati.

The Witcher S01E08 – Episode Review – Much More

The Witcher S01E08 - Episode Review - Much More

This is a detailed review with lots of pictures. The episode is about the convergence of three timelines and a how Nilfgaard was given a bit of a slap. We finally see how cool sorcerers are and especially how powerful Yennefer is.