Mods: Number 6 skins

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pet
    Participant

http://www.freewebs.com/whigsntories/prizskin.html

Found this at The Village board in This Thread

I wasn’t able to respond because I deleted all my cookies while hacking my own site and I’m still using the auto-generated password from the last time I forgot it. 😳

But, cool!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah, found at the elusive Number One Post’s site (aka nighttrader). Was very sorry he didn’t stick around here… πŸ™

I’m not much of a gamer (I have too lame a computer for such things), but good to see that people like Eric Newsom are making the effort to create Prisoner skins and stuff for The Community.

So, have you tried the skin, 83? I hadn’t heard of Nightfire before.

Fatguy
    Participant

The dead Number Six looks alright. However the Number Six with the shotgun is lousy. First of all the face does not even look like PM; also…..Number Six would never use a Spas12 shotgun…..Remington 870 (any model), trust me…..I know….. Leave the “pimp” guns to the teenagers…..

pet
    Participant

I hadn’t heard of Nightfire, either, but of course I may have to have Mr. Pet try it out now. πŸ˜‰

Part of the reason he may not look quite right in some shots is that its a skin, not a 3D mod. His face is actually just 2D from a bunch of different angles, not built up 3D like Flamegrape’s Xev was.

As for the gun, if he was really Drake he’d be throwing tables instead. πŸ˜†

pet
    Participant

Hey, guys, I made a Number 6 Sims skin. Getting the hang of making things w/o a frelling PAINTBRUSH!! *grumble*.

I was going to upload it here, but zips aren’t supported πŸ™ (I’m pretty sure that’s for security reasons). My downloads area is actually just a type of links module so I can manage there.

Anyway, tested, works on standard meshes, instructions included. Click below if you’re lurking and have no idea where to go! πŸ˜‰

Anonymous
    Inactive

Haven’t downloaded it yet, but it looks good! πŸ˜€

pet
    Participant

One of the Droolers has requested “Shirtless Drake”. I think I’m going to make “Pleasantville Drake” first because all I gave to do is make Number 6 in greyscale. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.