More Time Prophet *spoilers*

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx More Time Prophet *spoilers*

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    trillian
    Participant

I was making a book of Lexx autographs more beautiful with Lexx pictures (I got it from some wonderful people in June that went to Uncon), when I realized I had Anna Cammeron’s signature. She even labeled it underneath, The Time Prophet.

*Spoilers coming up*

That in itself is so COOL! But I wondered, what was she doing there in June? I posted to a few groups and one response back was that she will be in the episode Chess. Makes one wonder what other episodes she will appear in and what kind of role the Time Prophet ultimately plays in the Lexx Story.

Also, I have a new website. The No Frames version isn’t up yet and it’s FAR from finished. If you want to take a peek at what is there so far, trillian.iwarp.com and pick frames version.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by trillian:
    Also, I have a new website. The No Frames version isn’t up yet and it’s FAR from finished. If you want to take a peek at what is there so far, trillian.iwarp.com and pick frames version.

hi trill, just checked it out! good job! needs pictures, maybe you can put piccys of yourself and the other lexxians you are in contact with? am going to go back to check out more of the stories, love fx

Headgehog
    Participant

The “ches” episodeoyu were talking about is 4.18 The Game. MM, Paul, Jeff, and Nigel were filming it in Iceleand during Uncon. I am kind of curious as to what role the time prophet would play in that episode. But then again she may be playing a different character.

Anonymous
    Inactive

A Queen?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.