Movie Trading Cards

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 22 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Oh yea.

We all know about this years premiere trading card line but i need to know more. An e-commerse site was taking orders for the set, it claimed it was a mere 9-card set and was available from february 27th. I really need to know if anyone knows about its availability or who’s manufacturing them as the site only shipped in the US. I need my cards in the UK!

ANY info would be much apreshiated.

Anonymous
    Inactive

quote:

Originally posted by Godzilla:
    We all know about this years premiere trading card line

we do?

Anonymous

Oh yes.

There is a loverly little article in BTL issur 39 on page 4 titled “Trade Secrets UK” this reffers to the full RED DWARF trading card series by “Futera”
    Proof[/url] And for those of us with a deep interest with the dwarf the Movie Promo line will not be new to our ears.
    What is your excuse Administrator CAT?

Is it just me or do the members of this board seem to not be in “the loop” what with your lack of knowledge of the cards and Ruths of the Action Figure Line.

Check out the Futera site as it shows you the 34carot Starbug card. It looks so good you could almost eat it.

==={ GODZILLA }===

Anonymous

quote:

for those of us with a deep interest with the dwarf the Movie Promo line will not be new to our ears.
    What is your excuse Administrator CAT?

Is it just me or do the members of this board seem to not be in “the loop” what with your lack of knowledge of the cards and Ruths of the Action Figure Line.
    ==={ GODZILLA }===

Okay Godzilla ,I take slight (very slight ) offence at your accusation that we aren’t “in the loop” .Many of the folks here are very into the show ,but do not have access to BTL or other resources. Now, as a long time member of the robert llewellyn fan club ,researcher for the Guide online, and TORDFC, I have known about the action figures AND the cards (including some lovely facts about Mr. Flibble) WAY before you ever did. So, since I heard about it before you, do I have the right to say you were “not in the loop”?
    What was YOUR excuse Godzilla?

now, with all that said…….I think Tony Slattery is the sexiest vending machine on Red Dwarf

Anonymous

It seems you’re such a great fan of the show and a member of tordfc that you do NOT even know the name of their quarterly magazine BTL. For your information I’ve known about most of this stuff for an extended time now but have only taken a real interest into the trading cards as their release dawned, I was unsure if my local forbidden planet would stock the premiere card line.

Anonymous

quote:

It seems you’re such a great fan of the show and a member of tordfc that you do NOT even know the name of their quarterly magazine BTL.

Um OKAY, Then if I don’t know the name of the mag, then how was it I mentioned BTL (Better Than Life ,by the way) in my former post. I’m not trying to dog you out, mate, just trying to point out how rude it was to comment that somehow a few members of this board were not as “informed” about red dwarf as you soley based on their not knowing about a few paperboard cards with pictures on them.I bet if we did a test, I’d beat you out in Red Dwarf trivia, and surely others could as well, I take my Dwarf seriously, as do others here, don’t second guess us .

Anonymous

Well, I for one am totally willing to admit that I am so “out of the loop” I am almost approaching “the loop” from the other side…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.