Music: Lexx Mixxes Update

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Music: Lexx Mixxes Update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pet
    Participant

Hey!

You may or may not know me as the one who does the Lexx Techno Mixxes. I’ve just updated my page and added another mix.

Bad Head, my 790 mix, is coming along more slowly than expected, but in the meantime I’ve upgraded and posted my Giggerota Mini Mixx, only a little over a minute, based on the Latin Milk-Fed Boys scene in Supernova. It’s technically a “spliced remix”, meaning it’s primarily made from pieces of a song rearranged. I added some Lexxy cymbal sounds and some backwards noises to help with the flow, but other than that it’s all Milk Fed Boys.

The rest of my Lexx Mixxes (samples over original music) are as follows:

S.O.S. (Stan and Only Stan)
    Brunnen G (Yo Way Yo Techno Mix)

3 versions of B3K:
    Luvliner Dream Mix
    Love Slave Treatment
    Hard Techno Remix

FYI: destined for re-release in the future:
    424 (Kai final ep: undergoing an upgrade, but the Real Audio Preview is available.)
    Lyekka Interlude (Upgrading: got better samples!)

Also, I’ve added links to legal Lexx music downloads that aren’t my creations:

Techno Kai (Remix of MM’s Celtic Brunnen-G Chant from the Rock: Thanks to Videl01 for giving this to me! ;D)
    Endparty’s Lexx Theme
    Brunnen-G Sexx Mixx by the Tiny Terrorist
    His Divine Shadow’s Brigadoom mp3’s

Hope you enjoy! I’ll post any updates.
    http://www.petserrano.info

pet
    Participant

The 791 Stan Dance Remix is up now. Available in RealAudio preview and MP3.

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Pet,
    I took a look at your fine web site & listened to a very lovely Celtic version of `Yo Way Yo’ & I think it’s a fantastic web site; I’ll definitely be listening to more before my trip to Atlanta at the end of the month. I even Irish-step danced to your Celtic version of `Yo Way Yo; Michael Flatley, watch out. I’ll also be looking at some more of your wonderful web page, including writing down some of the recipes; some of them looked heart healthy.
    Take care & have a great Summer.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

pet
    Participant

10-Q!

Actually, the Celtic version wasn’t mine, but I’m a HUGE fan of it. I didn’t step-dance myself, but I found it’s good for Scottish broadsword exercises.

I’d like to know who did it, so I can fill in that part of the MP3!

I added more recipes today. The “Better Than Lyekka Cake” is very Tasty!

Pet;D

pet
    Participant

The Lexxian Arts and Crafts and Video Game Sections (5 games and mods) have been updated. Enjoy!

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Pet,
    I took a look at your web page & I really like it; as soon as I get back from Dragon*Con in Atlanta, I’ll visit your site again & get a copy of some of your recipes; both healthy & recipe ideas for Christmas.
    I just downloaded & listened to another MP3; & I love it; I can’t wait to listen to more; It’s the `Love Slave’ 1, that I downloaded & listened to. It also gave me an idea for my Jhevz Character for next yr’s Masquerade, either at Gallifrey One or Dragon*Con.
    Take care & have a great & glorious Summer. I’m glad we both have something else in common; Celtic Music.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.