My Birthday

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Well, I just wanted to wish myself a happy birthday because I’ll be turning 21 on the 13th! It’s such a milestone! I wanted to go ahead and post it because I’ll be home this next week for my spring break. So, I’ll be back in about a week. Oh, and wish me luck on my birthday that I’ll get a Playstation 2. My mom keeps hinting that she got me one, but cross your fingers for me !

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Christine Carroll
    Participant

Happy Birthday Aeryn !!!! I wish you luck on your midterms and exams…. I know how hard they can be…. I hope you get that PS2 you want!!! ( I wish I were turning 21…) bye !!! Happy B-Day!!!

——————
    “to err is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

Excerpt from “Exquisite Corpse” by Poppy Brite

“Late in the year,New Orleans still has its hot days. In the slave quaters, Jay and Tran blossomed like the giant stinking carrion-flowers that grow in humid jungles. Their ravaged abdomens swelled and burst like red-petals, a jubliee of rot. Their putrescent fluids pooled on the concrete floor and in the hollows of their disintegrating bodies. …Their faces, c**** and B**** grew into shapeless masses of blackened flesh. Swollen tongues like ball gags forced their jaws wide. Organs tumbled out of their bodies like distended winebags. From their decomposition rose wisps of steam and soft wet sounds of gaseous intimacy….Tran fell out of his binding straps and melted slowly into Jay’s ribcage. A large, faintly iridescent stain ate up the concrete floor around them. Their eyes were black caverns.They gave birth to worms, generation after generation, until their bodies were covered as if in a living blanket. Soon they were picked clean, their bones an ivory sculpture-puzzle shining in the dark, waiting to tell their mute love story.

[This message has been edited by Christine Carroll (edited March 09, 2001).]

Anonymous

21 eh? Welcome to the club. Are your parents and friends throwing one of those big receptions which, rather embarrassingly, trace through every notable detail of your lifetime?

——————
    Studies show that alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug-burns to the forehead.

Anonymous

happy b-day Aeryn!!!

crusader
    Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my friend!!! (I´l be 21 May 5!)

I dont know way 21 si so big fore you guys! 20 where bigger fore me! (I could goe and by Tequilla by myself)
    Well, that in Sweden! I gues its diferent where ever you live!

I hope you get your PS2!!! (Il by mine when I get the money) My parents are always broke so I havent goten a pressent fore 2 or 3 years now! But I usaly by something fore myself instead!

Well, good luck with your life!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

happy belated b’day aeryn! and hope your spring break is awesome and you have tgood news on your midterms to return to! crusader, how the hell are ya, long time no see , we are in reruns of season 3 here so i’ll be commenting monday night united states time after i view the tape! cbrate, are “this is your life ” parties the custom in australia? i am afraid my knowledge of australia is limited to road warrior and weird commercials for outback steakhouses here in the united states (sort of australia themed steakhouses with bad actors with worse accents claiming to be authentic australians serving authentic australian fare ) oh, and paul hogan! what used to be a big deal here was the sweet sixteen party but that was 20 years ago, now 21 is a big deal because you are legal to drink…later fx

Anonymous

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AERYN!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Anonymous

Happy belated birthday

Hope you had a great time (what you could remember 🙂

Hugs (and sly peck on the cheek)
    Sad.

——————

crusader
    Participant

Yeah!!! Well, I havent had time to Post latly, but its good to be back!!!

Oh, yeah! Its 21 to drink fore you guys!
    Here in Sweden its 18 fore drinking at bars and 20 fore bying your own stuff!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

…and 3-5 years fore making your own stuff!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Oh, thanks everyone! I’m back from my break. It was good. I got my Playstation 2, but I did have to pay $300 on it (my parents could only find a $500 bundle). My birthday was good. I actually didn’t drink, though. My parents took me to a really nice restaurant. I wanted to do the Blacksburg Crawl (getting a drink at every bar in Blacksburg, VA), but I just didn’t feel like driving down there. Actually, I did my celebrating the weekend before the birthday. I don’t remember much of it . But, again, thanks everyone!

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.