My Brain Circles The Drain

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub My Brain Circles The Drain

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

I was listening to something really twisted earlier. For me it was astonishing. To sum it up: The lyrics of Gilligan’s Island can be sung to the tune of Stairway To Heaven. Try it.

Flamegrape
    Participant
    Anonymous

Okay, am I the only one that thought that looked like a big glass……..something that’s not a trophy? behave Nirvanah BEHAVE!!

Anonymous

nope you are not alone Nirvanah. that is what i thought it looked like too.

Anonymous

Unfortunatly a hetrosexual LPGA player is hard to find

As for the original post Flamegrape the song “Everyone I knew in High School is Dead” by Mr. Bungle lyrics are 100% compatible with Alanis Morissettes “You outta know” only the Tempo of the songs are different.

Even worse she was quoted as being a big fan of the lead singer of FnM;Mr.Bungle

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:
    I was listening to something really twisted earlier. For me it was astonishing. To sum it up: The lyrics of Gilligan’s Island can be sung to the tune of Stairway To Heaven. Try it.

I just figured out what it was. Someone on another bored filled me in:

Little Roger And The Goosebumps released a 7-inch of “Stairway To Gilligan’s Island” back in the 1970’s only to have it yanked off the market by Jimmy Page. Doctor Demento used to play that on his show constantly and the Zep boys finally allowed the song to be released a few years ago. It’s a definite classic and you can download it off the net.

Flamegrape
    Participant

This is another good one for the pub.

Parental advisory! Naughty words…
    http://www.dictionaraoke.org/music/Black_Flag-wasted.mp3

Check out other songs at Dictionaraoke.Org[/url]

Flamegrape
    Participant

How is it that Elmo has access to the highest levels of the US governement?
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?g=photos_highlight_fp&a=&tmpl=sl&ns=&l=1&e=1&a=0

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.