my fic

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Beebop -bel
    Participant

this is my one and only fanfic!!!! I wrote it after watching S3. Its unfinished becouse I have no idea what will happen next (oh and S4 started). I really wasent sure if i should post but what the hell! It hasent a title becouse i wasent really sure what as going on!

In the vastness of space a lone voice was singing. A melancholy ballad of love unrequited, of a passion that could never be…..
    “Oh love is a man in black, I’ll love him forever, take us away from the bitch fom the box so we can be in love for ever”

“Enough 790” Xev’s voice broke through the darkness. “It’s enough that you hate Stanley, but don’t you even remember the love that you felt for me?”
    “For you?!” the robothead shrieked in indignation, “How dare you even contemplate that I could look at another person, let alone a woman when my love is frozen away!” it’s voice nearing artificial tears.
    “Nevermind” Xev sighed. It was hard enough the Kai was dead and therefore could not return her love but now she had lost the one thing that was a boost to her already fragile self-esteem. True she was transformed into a beautiful love-slave, she had now become used to men lusting after her. But she had never been loved by real people until now. Glancing at a sleeping Stanley she smiled coyly. She knew of Stanley’s desire for her. Yet even thought she had grown to love Stanley Tweedle, she knew that she could never ‘love’ him. Sighing again she sat down on the Lexx’s bridge and started to hum the Brunnen-G warrior chant.

Oh vay oh! Um var ray
    Oh vay oh rah,, Geroome Brunnen-G….

Whilst singing Xev thought back to the first time that this so-called crew met. Back on the Cluster, the capital of the league of a 10000 planets, ruled by His Divine Shadow. She shuddered as she remembered arriving on the Cluster, Found guilty of not performing her wifely duties….the sensation of the love slave machine as it transformed her body to that of a perfect female. Thought not this body, this one came later. She smiled as she remembered 790 uttering those sweet words…”I will love you for ever”. Meeting Stanley in the corridors and stumbling across the Lexx. This is were they met up with the arch heretic Thodin and his gang of rebels, and were the former had given her, first ever kiss. Xev could feel her body responding to that memory. Yet all these memories paled in comparison when she visualized a figure in black.
    Kai…..Her initial fear that she felt of him was diminished when she realized that he was like so many others, manipulated by His Shadow. Following him to the chamber of the predecessors seemed insane, but she felt it was the right thing to do. When he thanked her, he seem to stare into her very soul that she knew that their paths were to been entwined. His eyes so old, How old really? Seemed to piece into her soul. He….
    “Xev!” Xev jerked back to the present with a start. She was lying on the floor of the bridge while Stanley peered down at her.
    “Wake up Xev! We are here.” Stanley’s voice was full of resentment and Xev knew why. All the Captain of the most powerful destructive force in the 2 universes wished to do was find a planet full of food, water and women of dubious virtue, yet it was Xev that threw a the spanner in the works, continually looking for a cure for Kai.
    Kai
    “Are you sure that this is the right planet?” Xev peered up at the Lexx’s viewscreen. She found herself looking at a beautiful blue planet that seemed to sparkle like a jewel.
    “Yah, yah. You’d better go wake up the dead dude.” Stanley turned his back as Xev picked herself up.
    “Come on 790” she said picking up the robothead. “Lets go wake up….”
    “My one and only!!” 790 screamed in pleasure.
    Tucking 790 under her arm, Xev strode off too the cryo chamber.

Kai, last of the Brunnen-G was inside his cryo-bed. Xev walked slowly towards the machine, alert to the sensations her body were feeling, every time she was near him. 790 whimpers of pleasures became louder as Xev placed him on the control panel. The robothead eyes scrolled and with a whoosh, the lid of the cyro-pod opened.
    “Kai”
    “Yes Xev?” that beautiful, melodious voice, filled with centuries of sorrow, always and everytime sent sparks down her body, heating up her sensitive areas that she hardly could concentrate.
    “Xev? Why have you awoken me from my stasis?” his smooth rich voice floated across her conscience, slowly bringing her back form an erotic fantasy that had engulfed her senses.
    “Oh frozen icicle that slowly drips down into my catch-pockets of love! What about me!” the robothead’s shrill voice shattered any remaining visuals that Xev had of a naked fully functioning Kai….
    “Hello 790” the dead man walked over to the control stand and picked the robothead. 790 sigh with pleasure.
    “Back in the arms of the one I love. Mmmm kiss me Kai” Kai briefly glanced at Xev, then quickly pecked the love-struck robot’s head.
    “Ohhhhhhh!” was 790 response.
    “I assume that since you woke me we have reached the Sine planet.” As Kai’s gaze rested upon her once more, Xev could feel goosebumps run along her arms. She did not speak.
    “Yes oh dark light of my life. We a currently orbiting the planet that has been the home of a Time Prophet for the last millennia”
    “Yes Kai, Stanley just told me that we had arrived. We should go to the bridge.” With that Xev plucked 790 from under Kai’s arm, acutely aware how close she was to his maleness. The degree of control that she felt, suprised even herself. Her love-slave transformation thought not complete, had accelerated her libido till it was almost uncontrollable. Yet this would be slightly bearable had her feelings for him had not been so strong. Gritting her teeth, she managed to control herself turn, walking back to the bridge with a protesting robothead in her arms.
    “Oh stop that 790, you need to be alert, not swooning over Kai.” She retorted sharply as the head let fly a barb.
    “Oh please, this coming from a…..” 790 replied.
    “790 that is enough!” Xev suddenly stopped as she heard Kai’s normally soft tones sharpen. Her heart skipped a beat. Could that be? Emotion? Kai almost stubbornly repeated time and time again that the dead do no feel any emotion. But time and time again Kai had puzzled her with behavior that was not constant with his claim. She sighed but did not turn to respond to him. She couldn’t bring herself to face him for she knew what would happen when she stared for too long into his dark liquid eyes.

Back on the bridge they found Stanley Tweedle staring into the Lexx’s view screen at the planet that the bug was currently orbiting. Stanley Tweedle former security guard 4th class on the cluster now Captain of the Lexx was a old unattractive man that youth seemed never to have touched. Yet through all the adventures that this misbegotten crew had endured together in the past, Xev found that Stan was a man with a heart. He had a goodness that rarely was seen, but she now knew was there. Yes, she did love Stanley.
    Stanley glanced at her arrival on the bridge and then back to the screen that hovered above their heads.
    “Well, I suppose that is the Sine Planet?” his voice, Xev noticed had not completely lost that initial resentment. She smiled to herself. Stan could be such a baby sometimes.
    “Well Kai?” Xev asked impatinately, “Is this were a Time Prophet…”
    “Was said to reside, yes.” Kai’s emotionless face continued to scan the planet. “yet it has been over 6000 years since I conversed with the last one, who knows.”
    “Land on the planet Stan. Kai and I will take a moth out and investigate. 790 can you pick up anything?” Xev glance down at the robothead who at that moment was making terrible retching sounds. “790….?”
    “Oh fine..scanning” the eyes in 790 head scrolled. “Nothing so far, as I thought a pointless expedition…Wait….”
    All heads turned to look at him.
    “I’ve found something in the northern hemisphere on the largest continent. It’s is not exactly a lifeform….”
    “What do you mean not exactly? What kind of junk head are you?” Stanley burst out.
    “A head that could calculate rings around a pathetic protein sack like you. The signal I am getting is weak, but it is the one on the planet that would come close to what we are looking for.” The robot narrowed it’s eyes at Stanley.
    “What do you think Kai?” Xev scanned the assassins face for any reaction. Not suprisingly she got none.
    “790 is right, that signal seems to be the only one. We will go check it out.” the assassin turned to walk up the stairs to were a moth was waiting.
    “Stan?” Xev turned back to face the Captain.
    “Don’t look at me Xev. I’ll stay up here and guard the Lexx.”
    Xev smiled, turned and started to follow Kai.
    “KAI! DON’T LEAVE ME!” 790 wailed from the stand that Xev had placed him. Kai turned and lifted his right arm. The air whistled as the assassin’s wrist brace flew out and grabbed the robothead. 790 sighed with pleasure as he was once again snuggled in the arms of the dead man in black. With a determined chirp the moth powered both his wings and soared off the bridge into the cavernous depths of the Lexx’s body.

Down below on the planet the moth made its away through the dense forest that covered nearly ¾ of the planet. Xev glanced around her and activated the communicator.
    “Stan, Xev. There is a lot of organic plant life down here. How long has it been since the Lexx ate?”
    Orbiting the planet, Stan cursed too himself as her heard Xev’s words.
    “Lexx?”
    “Yes Stanley?” the child-like voice of the Lexx surrounded him
    “How hungry are you right now?”
    “My reserves are a 43% Stan”
    “Damn”
    “Stan?”
    “Yes Lexx?”
    “I am very hungry.”
    “I know Lexx, you better land on the Planet”
    “Yes Stan.”
    The giant body of the Lexx slowly turn around so that it was facing away from the planet. It then started it’s downward run towards the planet. When it was so close that it seemed to crash into the planet, it shot a beam of energy from it’s tail and slowed its progress. It then activated the thrusters on the side of its body and slowly landed.
    “Okay Lexx, You can start to chow on down.” Stan sighed a sat on the side of the bridge.
    “This is very good food Stan. I am very very hungry.” The Lexx proceeded to eat the green vegetation that enveloped the planet.

Xev had watched the Lexx land and begin to eat. She was relived. She was still smarting from the adventures that they had experienced the last time the Lexx was hungry.
    “I can’t see any signs of civilization, 790.” Kai was talking to the robothead. “Are you sure that your senses are not malfunctioning.”
    “Oh no Dark love of my light, the signal I am receiving should be down here in this area.”
    “What should we do know Kai?” Xev asked.
    Kai turned his head and stared at her. He knew that this was a dangerous course of action. He knew of Xev’s desire to bring him back to life and that danger would not deter her. He also knew that he would protect her with his non-life.
    “I think that we should land the moth and proceed on foot. We would should be able to find the Temple of the Sine prophet under the growth. When his Divine Shadow destroyed that Light Zone Prophet, It was said that the Dark Zone Prophet went into hiding.” He paused, glancing at the growth from out hooded eyes, “On this planet.” He concluded.
    “Ok let’s land.” Xev reached out for the moth control stick. The moth halted in flight and started to descend.

Back aboard the Lexx, Stan was getting bored as the giant insect was eating.
    “Damn.” said Stan.

“Did people once live on this planet?” Xev asked as the threesome trudged through the massive undergrowth.
    “Not to my knowledge.” Kai answered.
    Xev was quiet. Kai had the memory of two Divine Shadows as well as his own. That would mean the Time Prophet had been residing here by themselves for countless of generations. What a sad and lonely existence. Xev could sympathizes. She also knew what it was like to be lonely. Though now it was different. She had a family, strange as they were.
    “Kai?”
    “Yes Xev?”
    “Do you think that the time Prophet will bring you back to life?” this was a hope that she had been dreaming about almost from the beginning.
    “No” Kai’s answer was blunt. Xev was hurt. What a waste, she thought to herself. Yet it was her own fault. She had bullied poor Stan into coming here, for nothing it would seem. Xev could feel the tears welling up.
    As if he could almost sense her feelings, He knew her so well! Kai spoke up.
    “The Time Prophet has not the capability to bring me back to life, but may be able to direct us to someone who is able to perform that function.”
    Xev felt again hope welling up inside of her.
    They had trudged through endless greenage that Xev started to give up hope in ever finding the Time Prophet. The robot head was always vocal in his opinion. Kai, as usual said nothing.
    “Ugh! What in the world is that?” The trio had stumbled across some sort of decaying ruins. In the middle a large hideous statute squatted. It had the face of a demon and the small gross deformed body. It seemed to glare at the group.
    “It seems to be some idol that a primitive people worshipped.” The dead man in black walked around the statue a few times. He seem to be enthralled with it.
    “Well whatever it is, it’s absolutely disgusting.” Xev wrinkled her nose disgustedly.
    Kai was not listening. He seemed drawn to the figure. He reached out to touch it.
    “Kai!” Xev and the robot head both screamed for the dead man crumpled to the ground. Xev raced toward his body. What was happening she thought to herself? Protoblood failure? No, that was not possible. Kai had replenished his need of Protoblood only a few days ago. What was the matter?
    “Kai! Kai!” Xev knelt down and cradled the assassin in her hands. At that moment Kai opened his eyes.
    “I appear to be recoved.” he stared up into Xev’s stricken eyes.
    “My dead and delicious, I thought I had lost you.” 790 sobbed, his eyes awashed with tears.
    “What was wrong Kai?” Xev asked as she helped him up, “Protoblood failure?”
    “No.” replied the Brunnen-G, “There must had been something wrong with my internal functions.
    “Are you all right? Should we return to the Lexx?” Xev persisted.
    “No.” the dead man started to walk away from the ruins. Xev followed.
    The trio walked off into the bush. Only Xev turned to look at the horrible figure that seemed to stare at them as they left.

A little while later, Kai motioned the party to halt.
    “Xev, we have found the Time Prophet’s Temple, it should be within that cave.” Kai pointed to a medium size opening in a rock face, just big enough to fit one person.
    “I will go in first in case of danger.” Kai disappeared into the cave leaving Xev standing outside with a complaining robothead.
    “Why are you waiting?” 790 screamed. “Get inside, I need to be near my man!”
    “Be quiet 790.” Xev scolded the robot. “There is no question of me not going in there.” And with that Xev followed in after Kai.
    Following Kai inside Xev could not even see her hand infront of her face, even though she could hear the whining robothead.
    “Oh shush 790,” she snapped, “He is right in front of us.”
    “Where are you cold meat of desire?” the robothead yelled out. There was no answer.
    “Kai?” Xev asked slowly, a lump suddenly forming in her stomach having nothing to do with her love-slave wants.
    Xev found herself in complete darkness. Even if Kai was anywhere near her, she would not be able to see him. Xev smiled to herself as she realized that she could feel out for him. Yes that would a excellent course.
    A cold hand took hold of her arm.
    “I am right here, Xev.” Kai’s voice floated close around her. Her ran his hand down her arm and proceeded to take hold of her hand. Xev shuddered at the sensation. Was it possible that he knew what he was doing to her? Probely not. Sex to Kai was memory, an intellectual concept, not the pleasurable sensations that she had rarely experience. Thought not that she had not stopped trying to push Kai. Bullied, begged, pleased and finally even threatened to sleep with Stan. Xev sighed. All futile attempts. But now.
    They walked through the darkness silently. The air around them seemed subdued, holy, that it commanded respect.
    “We are close. ”Kai normally low voice dropped to almost a whisper. Xev could make out the bright speck of light that seemed to grow in size as they approached near.
    Suddenly the air swirled around them, and the light grew in size and brilliance that Xev had to shield her eyes. When her eyes adjusted to the light, Xev found herself into a canvonous room. The air around her seemed to shimmer and every thing had a radiant glow. In the middle of the room atop of a stone podium like structure was the Time Prophet of the Dark Zone.
    “Greetings Kai , last of the Brunnen-G, greetings Xev Bellringer of B3K, greetings 790 of the Cluster. I am the Time Prophet of the Dark universe. I have the gift to see into the cycles of time as did my kindred of the light zone. I had seen the many adventures that have befallen you and have waited you arrival. Speak your questions and I will try to answer.” The time Prophet was dressed exactly the same as the Light zone Prophet. Xev had never seen that Prophet, that was Kai, but remembered when they had encounter the troupe of traveling actors that were performing the life of Kai for all eternity. She remembered that she had played Kai’s lover on Brunnis II. And how he felt alive in her hands. Xev shook herself from that memory and moved closer to Kai. She looked at the Time Prophet with hopeful eyes and asked a question that was the basis for all of her desires.
    “How we can bring Kai back to life?”
    The robothead that was in her arms screamed into agreement.
    “Yes! Yes! Yes! How do we turn my cold hunk, into a hot hunk of desire?”
    The Time Prophet stared past their shoulders into the darkness of the cave.
    “As you know I have the gift to see into the past cycles of times. I see a iron man. He will help you in your desire.”
    “A iron man?” Xev was puzzled. Kai as usual said nothing. The Time Prophet continued.
    “You will find this man on the planet of a thousands faces. Goodluck.” And with that mist started to swirl around them.
    “Wait!” Xev called out.
    “Speak one last question before I must leave you.” the Time Prophet’s voice started to fade.
    “Can you see a live Kai in the future? Can this person help us?” Xev blurted out. The Time Prophet’s voice floated above them.
    “I see many things, not very clearly mind you. I but do see a living…” and with that all was darkness.
    “Did you here what she said?” the robothead’s was loud and clear.
    Xev considered what the Prophet had said.
    “What do you think he meant Kai? About the iron man?” she started to feel out in the darkness for the man in black.
    “If we were back in the light zone, I would have thought that the Time Prophet was referring to Mantrid.” Kai again placed his hand on Xev’s arm, running it down to take hold of the her hand. This seemed unnecessary as they could still see each other in the dwindling light of the Prophet.
    “But how can that be possible?” Xev cast her mind back to the Planet Fire, were Mantrid was killed by Kai’s brace.
    “I do not know Xev. We must return back to the Lexx.”
    “Yes, lets go.”
    And with Kai leading the way the trio made their way back out into the sun lit forests of the Sine planet.
    They made their way back to the waiting moth, boarded it and proceeded back to the Lexx. As the moth was flying towards the large mass that was the Lexx., Xev turned over what the Time Prophet said in her mind.
    “Seek a iron man on the planet with a thousand faces?” she mused. “What on the Cluster could that mean?”
    “I do not know. 790.” The dead assassin turned to face the robothead. “Have you any information on a planet of a thousand faces?”
    “Of a thousands loves for you perhaps, oh my delectable deceased one, but for a planet of a thousand faces, I have no idea.”
    They flew on in silence as the moth entered the Lexx.
    Back on the bridge, the trio encountered a very grumpy Stanley.
    “Well?” the latter demanded.
    “Well, we have a place to look.” Xev answered coolly.
    “And that would be.” Stan snapped. He was not in the best of moods. Have nothing to do never brought out the best in Stanley. To further his aggravation, Xev didn’t answer him but just walked off. Kai watched her go under hooded lids.
    “The Time Prophet was as usual, very vague.” Kai spoke up, his eyes still watching the loveslave. “He said that we have to find the iron man on the planet of thousand faces.”
    “Whaaa?” Stan was incredulous. “you mean we came all the way out here for that.! Thats ridiculous!”
    “I agree that the Time Prophet is cryptic.”
    “So does the junkhead know where this planet is?”
    790 who had been staring adoringly at Kai during this intercourse, flared to life.
    “Screw you!”
    “No 790 was not able to locate the planet.” Kai turned on his heel and walked off the bridge leaving the ex-security guard and the robothead flinging insults at each other.

Xev had left the bridge and towards her bed. She wasn’t tired but she needed to compose herself. Pulling off her boots, she lay across her bed and stared up into the Lexx’s cavernous body. Closing her eyes she lay there peacefully.
    “Xev.”
    Xev jerked her eyes open and turned to faced the owner of that voice.
    “Yes Kai?”
    “I want you.” the assassin spoke those three words plainly but the effect on Xev was instantaneous. She became aware that her heart had started beating rapidly, and that her skin was flushed.
    “I don’t understand? The dead don’t…”
    “Want?” Kai finished for her. “It feels as though my eyes have opened for the first time. I want you now.”
    With that the dead man in black wrapped one arm around the loveslaves waist. He trailed a finger down the side off her face tenderly stroking her slightly parted lips.
    “Oh Kai…” Kai’s face moved slowly towards her and enveloped her in a sensual kiss.
    The world went haywire. Xev felt the pure pleasure run through her body as Kai’s lips meet hers. She lifted her hand to stroke the assassin dark mass of hair. It air around the two had become electric as the dead man pulled her closers towards his body. He ran his fingers down her back , bringing them up to caress her breasts. Xev let go any control over her body. Her body seem to melt into his. A small sound of satisfaction escaped her lips. Kai then pulled away.
    “Kai?” Xev’s head swimming as the shock of the kiss settled in.
    The man in black did not answer, but turned on his heel and walked away.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good story, Beebop-bel! I could very well imagine this as a real as yet unaired episode of Lexx — you really got the dialogue and characterisation down nicely. Impressive… 😀

Just a thought: Wouldn’t a woodie man, rather than an iron man, be better suited to help Kai with his, ah, dysfunction? 😉

isola
    Participant

i liked it.. nice 😆

i myself is right now re-writing “i worship his shadow”.. the first episode. me and my friends are doing a play on it..

but your story. applause!! 😛 😀

mandara k
    Participant

😳

Now don’t be mad; but I think it reads kinda like an romance novel to Kai and Xev. Now there is nothing wrong with that, Lexx does work hard to develop that relationship and others, … but another love story? Most of this story is devoted to the love scene; very little Stan and very little development of the interesting part; “the iron man of a thousand faces” I found that compelling.

That’s just my humble opinion.

Anonymous

There’s a lot of good things here–please keep going, the story is interesting and it’s your own “vision” of Lexx. I love the 790 dialogue you wrote. He’s in fine form!
    🙂

elmey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.