My Keyeo Costume

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    The progress on my Keyeo outfit is going smoothly; I’m almost done outlining my bluish shirt & have made a bun that really looks like Kai’s; I’ve combined all the Kai Brunnen-G buns to create my own. All I have to do now, is braid it; I’m thinking about double-braiding the wig. The next thing I’ll be doing is filling in the flowers on my pants; I’m using colours that will make it look like nighttime. I’ll then work on my reversible vest; here’s another 1 (a dressier 1) that I may get to if I have time.

I hope you like it & I’ll keep you all informed about how my Keyeo costume is going.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    Here’s a couple of pictures of my Keyeo costume that I’m currently working on; I hope you like them & let me know what you think of them.
    Keyeo’s Wig
    http://hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=7f4b11b5-9dfc-5c2f-56fb-a5264e865225&size=lg
    Keyeo’s Pants
    http://hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=4ee62002-4c1f-93d8-ae5a-5d7d7e4b28c7&size=lg

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    My Keyeo costume is coming along nicely; I’ve finished outlining the bluish shirt, am almost finished making the wig, starting painting my pants & then will start on my reversible vest. All I have to do with the wig now, is braid it; then I’ll be done with that. I’m painted the leaves lt green & glow-in-the-dark green, outling the leaves with a darker lt green, using lt green for the corners stems & glow-in-the-dark, with green glitter on the stems; with the flowers, I’m painting them using lavendar & midnight blue & outling them in a lighter colour. I’m adding blue for the middle; after I’m done that, I’ll be using unravelled lei to about midway down. Then I’ll start working on my reversible vest; I’ll keep you all informed on my progress & let you know how I’m doing.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    Earlier today, I finished filling in the leaves, flowers & outlining the flowers, leaves & stems; on Wednesday, I’ll add some unravelled lei & ribbon to halfway down the pants, then let it dry. Afterwards, probably this weekend, I’ll start working on my reversible vest; I won’t be doing too much to it, except add some unravelled lei & some sequins on it. If I have time & it seems like I will, I’ll work on my dressy dead Keyeo costume; that way, I can wear that in the evenings. I’ll keep you all informed on how my costume’s going & hope to see you all there. ๐Ÿ™‚

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    An update on my costume is, I’m almost finished adding the unraveledlei to midway down my pants; I’ll then take a couple pictures of that & start work on my reversible vest. I’ll also be getting started making my braces as soon as I’m finished with the holders; I’ll keep you informed as I’m making them.
    I really believe I’m gonna work on the dressy dead Keyeo costume, before DC; I’ll keep you informed on how my costume’s coming along, including making my braces & my artciles.
    If you would like to, at least, make a wig similar to Kai’s, you can go to: http://www.geocities.com/karenlvenn/LorrainesCrafts.html, then click on short/long wig; there will be more pictures of the wig, shirt & pants as soon as I finish the film & get it developed.
    I hope to see you all there & have a great Summer.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    I’m almost done adding the unravelled lei to my pants; afterward, I’ll be adding some more ribbon, then taking some pictures of it. I’ll then be done & start work on my reversible vest; I’m probably gonna have time to work on my dressy dead Keyeo outfit before this yr’s Dragon*Con. It’s coming along nicely & if you would like to review more about it or se some pics, the board is: http://groups.msn.com/KarensCraftingBoard; please let me know if you can’t get into the board.
    I hope to see you all at this yr’s DC & have a great Summer.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

theFrey
    Participant

Interesting flowers Jhevz, a bit of a different take on the costumes, yes? Looks like you have the crafting bug! ๐Ÿ˜€ Keep at it, I am sure it will look just as you envisioned when you are finished.

๐Ÿ˜€

Jhevz
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

Interesting flowers Jhevz, a bit of a different take on the costumes, yes? Looks like you have the crafting bug! ๐Ÿ˜€ Keep at it, I am sure it will look just as you envisioned when you are finished.

๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks, Frey,
    & if I get time (& it looks like I am), I’ll be making 2 braces to go along with my outfit; I’m also sure it will look just as good as I’ve envisioned it would be. I can’t wait to wear it & see what you all think of the final product; I’m almost finished adding the unravelled lei to my pants, then be adding some more ribbon & I’ll be done. & yes, I do have the crafting bug; & will be adding more pics on my board Friday, & as soon as I get my film developed. I’ll keep you informed of how my costume’s going.
    I can’t wait for you to see me in it when I’m done; I’ll see you at DC & thanks again.

Your Friend,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    Yesterday, I had to do some touch ups on my pants, then let it dry overnight; it wasn’t anything major, just had to make sure the unravelled lei & ribbon was secured, before working on my vest.
    Today, I started adding some unravelled lei around the sleeveless area & added some sequins & other stuff; tomorrow, I’ll be adding some ribbon & somemore unravelled lei, then add a couple more stuff, then add the ribbon. I’ll take pictures of it, before adding the unravelled lei & ribbon on the bottom; sometime, either later this week or early next week, I’ll be working on the back; then I’ll be finished with my reversible vest.
    By the last week of this month, I’ll be finished with both vests & start work on my dressy pants; I’ll keep you all informed of my costume’s progress & hope to see you all there.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    I’m almost creating my dressy Keyeo costume; it was a challenge for me to do, but fun at the same time.
    Last week, I added jewels on the buttons of my shiny black vest & used lavendar & glow-in-the-dark fabric paint to stick them on; then I added lavendar & navy blue flowers to my black pants, from waist to midway down the pant. I took pics of both & will get them developed as soon as I can.
    This afternoon, I started adding navy blue flowers to the sleeves, both front & back & lavendar flowers around the collar. Tomorrow, I’ll turn it over & add somemore on the back; then next week, I’ll add some more lavendar flowers around the bottom. I’ll then be done with both Keyeo outfits.
    All I may have to do is do some touch-ups before the convention, but that’s all; I can’t wait for you all to see them. I’ll keep you informed & let you know when I add more articles to my web site.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜† 8) I’m now finished with both Keyeo costumes; this morning, I added the last flower onto my blouse, using lavendar fabric paint. Now all I have to do is gently wash my costume & do any touch-ups before the convention.
    I can’t wait to wear it around the convention on both 9/4 & 9/5; I wonder what you all will think of it.
    I’ve turned in 1 film that’s being developed & will put them on my machine, manipulate them & add them to both the articles I’ve written & my Crafting Board; I’ll probably not get the other 1 developed till next yr, when I take pictures of my Alive Keyeo costumes I’ll be creating for next yr’s Dragon*Con.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.