My killer Sci-Fi quiz question!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff My killer Sci-Fi quiz question!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

What do Yoda, the movie “Tradeing Places” and the yellow brick road have in common?

-SM

[ 25-01-2002: Message edited by: Slopmaster ]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Slopmaster:
    [QB]What do Yoda, the movie “Tradeing Places” and the yellow brick road have in common?[QB]

OZ?!?

Frank Oz was the voice of Yoda, the yellow brick road was in the wizard of Oz….don’t get the trading places reference though…

Anonymous

It is Frank Oz. Frank Oz was the voice of Yoda as for Trading Places he both wrote and acted in it. He was the cop that found the PCP while booking Louis.

He also was the teacher in Spies like Us and wrote that as well I believe.

crusader
    Participant

What doe Sean Connery and Elvis Presly have in common?

Anonymous

ok, try this one out on people:
    the federation’s battle with the borg took place at the fictional star system of wolf 359. true or false?
    odds are they’ll say true. but aha!! the answer is false, because wolf 359 actually exists. it’s somewhere in the constellation of Leo, if i remember rightly. tried that one out in a pub quiz once. nearly got myself lynched…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wolf 359 is pretty close actually.. sort of south of here if Barnards star is West and Proxima Centauri is East. Somewhere past Ross 128 iirc.

Anonymous

What doe Sean Connery and Elvis Presly have in common?

Crusader what is the answer? i am very curious!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by snooklepie:
    ok, try this one out on people:
    the federation’s battle with the borg took place at the fictional star system of wolf 359. true or false?
    odds are they’ll say true. but aha!! the answer is false, because wolf 359 actually exists. it’s somewhere in the constellation of Leo, if i remember rightly. tried that one out in a pub quiz once. nearly got myself lynched…

Well this is a trick question of course. Yes in “Star Trek” which is fictional the battle did take place at Wolf 359. However as I said it is fiction so it never happened in reality. However the Wolf 359 star system does exist.

-SM

Anonymous

i’m intrigued now…does anyone know if any of the other ST phenomena exist??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.