my weekend!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

hiya chaps!! sorry i’ve not been in for a few days- apart from being busy busy busy, i’ve been away for the weekend. can’t tell you about it just yet, it’s past bedtime!! but stay tuned for “snookie’s adventures in Europe”- coming to a computer near you in the next day or so!!! save some of the free beer for me!!

Anonymous

i’ll tell you all about it tomorrow. just done my version of war & peace, within a sentence of finishing it, when the #@@#ing ISP cuts me off, i’ve only been on 1.5 hours!! i am p****d off !! ###&*@@@~~~s. @@~~###&%s!! don’t you just hate it when that happens, b4 you’ve posted?? i need some time to calm down..

Anonymous

i understand completely! this has happened to me more times than i care to count.

snooklepie just relax and take some deep breaths. have a real beer! i look forward to hearing about your adventure

Anonymous

Hey, snookums (sorry, couldn’t resist), why don’t you do what I do, and open up a text or Word file and type your response into said file and when you’re finished, paste it on. Simple!

P.S. Here’s to your adventure! Drinks on me!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.