Nature vs Nurture

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

I liked this one. There laugh out loud funny, but still very enjoyable. For me this ranks up there with God is Our Pilot and Totally Recalled. It wasn’t very scifi, except for the space battles. As usual the banner between Chode and Bobo was great.

The animation seemed different in this episode, but maybe I’m just imagining things. This one had a good plot to it, and I think it had a lot of potential for more jokes, but I guess some had to be cut for time.

aquabloodstone
    Participant

You know, I just noticed tonight how much Six’s breasts jiggle. I know her attributes have been mentioned, and I guess it’s just the girl in me, but I never noticed that bounce. It may sound weird, but . . .
    Damn! That’s impressive animation! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Headgehog
    Participant

I’ve uploaded the review for Nature vs Nurture

Tentacle
    Participant

I liked this one too. It could have been funnier but it wasn’t boring. Maybe the animation was different. I found myself being impressed by it without even having to think about what must have been put into it. The space battle scene and the crash on the planet in particular.

Have they always had Bob with a new one liner at the beginning of each show or has that just been over the last couple of episodes?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.