Need info on a Crusade ep

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Does anyone remember the Crusade ep when Galen found and Killed IIRC a Rogue techno-mage- What I want to know is

a)the name of the ep
    b) the name of the mage Galen went up against

Thanx

——————
    “No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand. The Centauri learned this lesson once. We will teach it to them again. Though it take a thousand years, we will be free.” G’Kar (The Long Twilight Struggle)
    Spike as Rachel – “Oh, how can I ever thank you, you mysterious black-clad hunk-of-a-knight thing?”
    Spike as Angel -“No need, little lady. Your tears of gratitude are enough for me… You see… I was once a bad-ass vampire… but love — and a pesky curse — defanged me, and now, I’m just a BiiiiiiiGG FLUFF-Y PUPP-Y with BAD TEETH! No, not the hair… Never the hair…”
    As Rachel – “But there must be some way I can show my appreciation…”
    As Angel – “No, no… helping those in need’s my job… And working up a load of sexual frustration, and prancing away like a *magnificent poof* is *truly* thanks enough…”
    As Rachel – “I understand… I have a nephew who’s gay, so…”
    As Angel – “Say no more! Evil is still afoot… And I’m almost out of that Nancy-boy hair gel I like so much. Quickly! To the Angel-mobile! Away!” Spike

Anonymous

*blinks* what’s this? a post about Crusade that escaped my notice?

Well, if it’s the episode I think you’re talking about, it’s called “The Memory of War” and I have no idea what the guy’s name was.
    (making a pathetic attempt to return to my normal pattern of life after what happened today)

Anonymous

I found out his name was Alwyn(spl)

Anonymous

Oh wait, that’s a different episode then. The one with Alwyn is “The Long Road”…”The Memory of War” was when they found an evil machine built by an evil technomage that was making the crew kill each other…yes, I’m obsessed with Galen…yes, I’ll be quiet now…hope I haven’t confuzeled you…

Anonymous

Yes I knew there were two (damn I hope they replay Crusade soon)- Yes I got confused too- I would like to know the name of the evil technomage

Have you read the two books of the Technomage Trilogy- good books can’t wait for the third

Anonymous

*is suddenly reminded of how much she wants the third book* MUST HAVE THIRD TECHNOMAGE BOOK!!!…in the meantime, must go watch tapes of Crusade so I don’t go insane from Galen deprivation!!!

Anonymous

Lucky you!
    I don’t have crusade tapes! I just recently saw that movie that connects B5 to crusade and it got me hhungry for Galen all over again! That guy got me bewitched!
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

You mean A Call to Arms- I liked that movie although the music sucked quite a bit

Anonymous

Is it the one with Sheridan, Garibaldi, Galen and that woman from Crusade?
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

Mm-hm. It was a good way to make the transistion from B5 to Crusade…start in the familiar setting with the familiar characters, intruigue the audience with the sexy technomage, have the sexy technomage cryptically introduce the new story arc…I think it would only have been better if said sexy technomage was in more of the movie!!

Anonymous

Oh I know!
    That’s exactly what I thought!
    I actually saw the movie way after Crusade stopped showing. It was suposed to air before the show? OOps!
    I was like: ‘Yeah, yeah, Sheridan bla bla bla…whatever her name is….Garibaldi is always, very funny guy….now where the heck is Galen? He was like 20 minutes ago!
    -Ivy-

Anonymous

her name is Carrie Dobro and the characters name is Dureena Nafeel. she is also a member of the thieves guild. does anyone remember the name of the her home planet that was destroyed by the shadows?

Anonymous

Don’t look at me!
    I couldn’t even remember her name!
    -Ivy-

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.